Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair, The Briggait, Sunday 22 November, 2015
Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair on Sun 22nd November 2015
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WINNER OF BEST VINTAGE FAIR IN THE UK 2013, 2014 & 2015!
Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair will take place at the spectacular Briggait for big vintage fair which includes a wonderful vintage tea party! You will find vintage fashion, homeware, homemade products, entertainment, vintage tea-room, and of course the vintage beauty salon!
Vintage Hair and Makeup
The wonderful ladies from LIPSTICK, LASHES & LOCKS will be quiffing, rolling and curling your locks and make up in their pop up beauty salon from your favourite era into fabulous vintage styles.
Vintage Tea Room
TEA JENNY will be setting up a cute tea party serving all manner of sweet treats on fabulous vintage china which will include cupcakes, cake by the slice, brownies and more! Not forgetting of course tea in old fashioned tea cups and proper coffee in our vintage tea room.
Entry price (public): Adults £2, under 12s free
141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2018