Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair, The Briggait, Sunday 22 November, 2015
Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair on Sun 22nd November 2015
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WINNER OF BEST VINTAGE FAIR IN THE UK 2013, 2014 & 2015!
Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair will take place at the spectacular Briggait for big vintage fair which includes a wonderful vintage tea party! You will find vintage fashion, homeware, homemade products, entertainment, vintage tea-room, and of course the vintage beauty salon!
Vintage Hair and Makeup
The wonderful ladies from LIPSTICK, LASHES & LOCKS will be quiffing, rolling and curling your locks and make up in their pop up beauty salon from your favourite era into fabulous vintage styles.
Vintage Tea Room
TEA JENNY will be setting up a cute tea party serving all manner of sweet treats on fabulous vintage china which will include cupcakes, cake by the slice, brownies and more! Not forgetting of course tea in old fashioned tea cups and proper coffee in our vintage tea room.
Entry price (public): Adults £2, under 12s free
141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Festival, Burnt Church Film Club Glasgow
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- West End Festival Summer Programme 2018
- The Great Street Play and The Big Lunch, Queen Margaret Drive, West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- CCA, Art School Fire – Events: new venues, postponements and cancellations.
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- West End Festival – What a Start
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018