Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair, The Briggait, Sunday 22 November, 2015
Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair on Sun 22nd November 2015
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WINNER OF BEST VINTAGE FAIR IN THE UK 2013, 2014 & 2015!
Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair will take place at the spectacular Briggait for big vintage fair which includes a wonderful vintage tea party! You will find vintage fashion, homeware, homemade products, entertainment, vintage tea-room, and of course the vintage beauty salon!
Vintage Hair and Makeup
The wonderful ladies from LIPSTICK, LASHES & LOCKS will be quiffing, rolling and curling your locks and make up in their pop up beauty salon from your favourite era into fabulous vintage styles.
Vintage Tea Room
TEA JENNY will be setting up a cute tea party serving all manner of sweet treats on fabulous vintage china which will include cupcakes, cake by the slice, brownies and more! Not forgetting of course tea in old fashioned tea cups and proper coffee in our vintage tea room.
Entry price (public): Adults £2, under 12s free
141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
- Film Listings at GFT, March 2018
- Generations Working Together, Conference, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Roteract Fancy a Cup of Tea with a Refugee, QMU, University of Glasgow
- Sweet Country, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Breadwinner, GFT
- Working Girl, GFF 2018
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown, GFT
- 45s for 45 All Day Fundraiser, Old Toll Bar, Glasgow
- Boutique Health and Fitness Festival, Glasgow
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 3 March, 2018
- Help the Homeless Glasgow ‘I am not lost’, 25 February, 2018
- Thank Funk it’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Sextival: Queer Relationships on Film, CCA
- CULTURE MINISTERS WELCOME IRISH MUSICIANS TO SCOTLAND GB18
- Summer Nights at Kelvingrove Bandstand 2018
- Whyte and Mackay, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
- Celtic Connections 25th Anniversary Opening Concert, review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Save £4 Ticket Offer- The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
- Artists Network Lunch, Woodland Community