Living with Words, Finn’s Place
Friday 10th May, 7.30pm | £8/£6 conc
An Evening Of Words, Music and Song with Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson
Finn’s Place, 167 Ledard Road, Glasgow G42 9QU
Poetry, wine, music, and so much more.
The host for the evening, Dr. Linda Jackson, will also introduce readings by Glasgow writers.
Music will be provided by piano man, Steve Reilly and Linda Jaxson.
Guest Writer: Sheila Templeton
Sheila writes in Scots and English. She has won the McCash Scots Language Poetry Competition three times, also the Robert McLellan Competition, as well as other poetry awards. She was Makar of the Federation of Writers Scotland 2010 to 2011. Her latest collection is Gaitherin, Red Squirrel Press, pub September 2016.
To book your tickets
t: 0141 632 7520
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Gig Guide
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Robin Lloyd-Jones ‘A life in books’ Helensburgh Library
- Aye Write presents Paul Mason
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Henry Bell, Booked Festival 2019
- Micaela Maftei and Laura Tansley Collaborative Writing Workshops
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Polly Clark, Booked Festival 2019
- Dialogue Road Show
- Anne Donovan Scottish Writers Centre
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- Kathleen Winter, Creative Conversations
- Thoughts and Reflections in Poetry and Song with David Nicoll