Little Birds Christmas Market, Sloans, 20 November, 2016.
Sloans, Argyle Arcade, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
Sunday, 20 November, 2016. 12.00 till 4 p.m.
Winter Graduation and Christmas Gifts
Join Little Birds for a fabulous chance to pick up a great gift for those special people in your life! Winter Graduation is fast approaching and we have loads of smashing, quirky gifts for graduates.
Christmas is just around the corner too, 7 weeks – eek! Little Birds setting up early for Christmas so you don’t need to get involved in the last-minute rush. Pace yourself and wander round our relaxed indoor market, choosing from personalised gifts, handmade specialist cards, homeware, jewellery and more.
Don’t forget to stop in at the Mrs Sloan’s Tearoom for some warming meals or Afternoon Tea before stepping back out into the Scottish weather!
Handmade Arts & Crafts and Vintage Exhibitors – Further details.
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping., Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas