Literary Lunchtimes, Bar Gandolfi, November – December, 2014
Sponsored by the School of Humanities University of Strathclyde
All events will be introduced by Chris Agee, the Keith Wright Literary Fellow at University of Strathclyde.
Wednesday 12 November – 1 p.m.
One of Glasgow’s great literary sons will read from his uniquely versatile work
Wednesday 26 November – 1 p.m.
The acclaimed poet, essayist and travel writer will read from her recent work, including on the natural world.
Christine De Luca (The Edinburgh Makar) and Robert Alan Jamieson
Wednesday 10 December – 1 p.m.
Two Distinguished poets from Shetland, now living in Edinburgh, read from their work imbued with the Scots of their native territory.
Free. Come along a bit early and grab a drink and a bite to eat.
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper