Literary Lunchtimes, Bar Gandolfi, Glasgow Feb – Mar, 2015
The new spring series of “Literary Lunchtimes” resumes Wednesday 18th February, 2015 at Bar Gandolfi, 64 Albion Street, Merchant City, Glasgow.
Spring Programme 2015
Rodge Glass – will read on 25 February, 1 p.m.
Irish poet Alan Gillis – now teaching at the University of Edinburgh, will appear on 11 March at 1 p.m.
Chris Agee – Keith Wright Literary Fellow will soon complete his last term in this post, he will end the Spring series of readings on 25 March, 2015 at 1 p.m.
There’s always a good crowd, so please arrive early to ensure a seat.
The previous three series of “Literary Lunchtimes” have cumulatively proved a resounding success, with an average of 50 staff, students and general public gathering in this very convivial setting for poetry and prose, lunch, drinks, chat and craic. “Literary Lunchtimes” is now a well-known feature of the Glasgow literary scene.
The series is sponsored by the School of Humanities, University of Strathclyde.
Bar Gandolfi,64 Albion Street, Glasgow G1 1NY
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Word Jazzology, Glasgow 30 August 2018
- An Evening with Charles E. McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Ajay Close, Scottish Suffragettes, The Project Cafe
- Publishing Scotland International Showcase, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Bute Noir 2018
- Tidelines Book Festival 2018, Irvine, Scotland
- The Sma Shot 2018 Paisley Town Hall
- The Backstreets of Purgatory, Waterstones Byres Road
- Encounter No 1 by Sogol Mabadi and Emma Helen Reid
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- Spotlight on Cinemas – West End Festival 2018
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Cindigo, Poets at West End Festival
- Explore Wellspring Writing, Laura T. Fyfe, Scottish Writers
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Dodie Bellamy, Kevin Killian, Calum Gardner, SWG3 Poetry Club
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Beyond Boundaries, Festival 2018, Call For Poems
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School