Literary Lunchtimes, Bar Gandolfi, Glasgow Feb – Mar, 2015
The new spring series of “Literary Lunchtimes” resumes Wednesday 18th February, 2015 at Bar Gandolfi, 64 Albion Street, Merchant City, Glasgow.
Spring Programme 2015
Rodge Glass – will read on 25 February, 1 p.m.
Irish poet Alan Gillis – now teaching at the University of Edinburgh, will appear on 11 March at 1 p.m.
Chris Agee – Keith Wright Literary Fellow will soon complete his last term in this post, he will end the Spring series of readings on 25 March, 2015 at 1 p.m.
There’s always a good crowd, so please arrive early to ensure a seat.
The previous three series of “Literary Lunchtimes” have cumulatively proved a resounding success, with an average of 50 staff, students and general public gathering in this very convivial setting for poetry and prose, lunch, drinks, chat and craic. “Literary Lunchtimes” is now a well-known feature of the Glasgow literary scene.
The series is sponsored by the School of Humanities, University of Strathclyde.
Bar Gandolfi,64 Albion Street, Glasgow G1 1NY
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- ‘Growing and Dying’ Tribute to Janet Paisley, Event at Waterstones, Sauchiehall Street
- Camilla Grudova, QMU, University of Glasgow
- Aye Write: Archie Macpherson, Adventures in the Golden Age
- Radical Film Network 6818 Launch, Glasgow
- Cross-feed Night School with Dr David Luke
- ‘Growing and Dying’ a tribute to the writer Janet Paisley edited by Linda Jackson
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- Stuart Murdoch, Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- A Fiction Reading. with Sheila Llewellyn and Andrew Meehan, Crossways Festival review by Pat Byrne
- Glasgow Zine Fest SQIFF Presents: Live in DIY Queer Filmmaking Conversation! CCA
- Mandarin Translations – The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
- Fail Better at McCHuills, April 12th, 2018
- David Mach ‘Against the Tide’ Cass Art, Glasgow
- Tom Russell, Tales From Inside The World of Rock, Bishopton Library
- Glasgow Museums and Libraries, Civilisations Festival 2018
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Short Films for Creatives, with Lesley Traynor, CCA
- Crossways Irish/Scottish Festival Fiction Reading & Poetry at The Tron
- Scottish Shorts 2018 – submissions
- Jim and Pat’s Podcast: Glasgow West End – Jim talks to Ian Smith of Last Night From Glasgow
- Crossways: The Irish Scottish Cultural & Literary Festival, Glasgow Merchant City