Literary Lunchtimes, Bar Gandolfi, Glasgow Feb – Mar, 2015
The new spring series of “Literary Lunchtimes” resumes Wednesday 18th February, 2015 at Bar Gandolfi, 64 Albion Street, Merchant City, Glasgow.
Spring Programme 2015
Rodge Glass – will read on 25 February, 1 p.m.
Irish poet Alan Gillis – now teaching at the University of Edinburgh, will appear on 11 March at 1 p.m.
Chris Agee – Keith Wright Literary Fellow will soon complete his last term in this post, he will end the Spring series of readings on 25 March, 2015 at 1 p.m.
There’s always a good crowd, so please arrive early to ensure a seat.
The previous three series of “Literary Lunchtimes” have cumulatively proved a resounding success, with an average of 50 staff, students and general public gathering in this very convivial setting for poetry and prose, lunch, drinks, chat and craic. “Literary Lunchtimes” is now a well-known feature of the Glasgow literary scene.
The series is sponsored by the School of Humanities, University of Strathclyde.
Bar Gandolfi,64 Albion Street, Glasgow G1 1NY
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Graeme Macrae Burnet Aye Write! 2018
- Poet JL Williams – Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Cinemaattic presents Psiconautas + Q&A at CCA, Glasgow
- Muriel Spark 100: Appointment in Arezzo, National Library, Edinburgh
- Aye Write! 2018 David Wardell and Finn the fabulous police dog 18 March, 2018
- Spangled Cabaret 10 BirthdayParty, Rio Pop Up
- St Mungo Mirrorball Showcase, CCA, 1 February, 2018
- Aye Write! 2018 Alan Taylor, Candia McWilliam, Zoe Strachan Muriel Spark: A Centenary Celebration
- Aye Write! 2018 Writing the ‘Magical’ Masterclass with Kirsty Logan
- Aye Write! 2018 Stuart Cosgrove, Memphis 68
- Tune in to the story of Scotland’s Radio with Tony Currie at Glasgow Art Club
- Oxfam Bookshop Byres Road Book Group
- Sonnet Youth, The Drygate
- Talk on Gaza, University of Glasgow, 23 January, 2018
- Ruby Wax at Aye Write! 2018
- Creative Conversations, Sanjeev Kohli and Donald McLeary
- Tom Hubbard, Ten Slavonic Dances, Scottish Writers’ Centre
- Anne Donovan,Creative Conversations
- Martin Stewart’s The Sacrifice Box Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Therapeutic Creative Writing Workshop, Paisley