Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
Hebridean Colourist Paintings
Saturday 2 June until Sunday 10 June, 2018
Veneer, 1184 Argyle Street, G3 8TE
The light is always changing in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland making the dramatic scenery forever changeable in colour, tone and intensity.
Vic Rodrick’s work tries to embrace the subtle nature of these changes on the white, shell-sand beaches, clear turquoise waters and magnificent mountains of the West Coast.
Landscapes and seascapes evolve under the light of the sun or the moon bringing new perspectives for the viewer to appreciate.
The artist works from a top-floor studio at The Hive at 1069 Argyle St, G3 8LZ in the vibrant Finnieston neighbourhood.
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Nelson Mandela The Centenary Exhibition The Lighthouse
- Katherine MacBride – Having Been Breathed Out / Patriarchy Over and Out
- The German Revolution at the Hunterian Art Gallery
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Creative Pathways Designed by Disruption, Impact Arts
- Leonardo 500 Day, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Celebrate Burns – Night at the Museum, the Hunterian
- Burns for Bairns OranMor
- Perceptive Journey Exhibition: Rosemary Beaton, June Carey and Damian Henry
- Nichol Wheatley’s art depicting the tale of Tam O’Shanter at OranMor
- The Enduring Appeal of Mary Queen of Scots – University of Glasgow Research
- My Life In London, ProjectAbility
- A Wee Exhibition, Photography, Old Hairdressers
- New Year Heralds In Fresh Brush Strokes, Thistle Gallery
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- M Gallery, Winter Exhibition Launch
- Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
- A Weakness for Raisins Ester Krumbachová exhibition CCA
- Open Studio Lodestone Art Bowling ‘She Sits and Watches Sinking Ships’