Lights Out Listening Group, Old Hairdresser, Glasgow 20 Apr 2014, 6:30 p.m.
Lights Out Listening Group
Old Hairdresser, Glasgow
20 Apr 2014, 6:30 p.m.
Take a torch to this radiophonic aural experiment in the dark. Participants are encouraged to submit details of audio pieces or live spoken word works in advance to the organisers.
Deadline to be included in the programme: Tuesday, 15th April.
Old Hairdresser Opposite Stereo Renfield Lane, Glasgow, G2 6PH
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Start – Graham Morgan at Helensburgh Library
- Book Launch: ‘The Sound of the Hours’ Karen Campbell
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Book Launch: Something Like Happy – Sasha Greene
- From Glasgow To Saturn Pride Edition Launch
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Longlist for McIlvanney Prize Scottish Crime Book of the Year 2019
- Express Yourself – Poets at Tellit Slant
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper