Life’s A Drag, Stereo
Wednesday 21 October, 2018
‘Come with us on All Hallow’s Eve for a special show!’
For this special Hallowe’en show usual suspects: Serpentina, Frida, Pacific and Raven, plus phenomenal House of Knives (Serpentina’s drag family).
Mother of the house, and one of the baddest b*tches in the Glasgow drag scene, the bearded beauty Bearberry
McQueen will be performing! Alongside Bearberry will be her divine drag daughter; the salacious, stunning and super talented Marla Sinner!
Bad dreams and pleasant nightmares, and we’ll see you on the other side…
Entry can be paid online via Skiddle or on the door (£5 general, £4 for students with valid ID).
The event is 18+, and held in the basement of Stereo.
Stereo Cafe Bar, Renfield Lane, Glasgow G2 6PH
This section: Gig Guide, Hallowe'en in Glasgow
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers
- Hayes Carll plus Travis Linnvale, Cottiers
- Boo Hewerdine and Darden Smith, The Admiral Bar
- Jess Klein and Mike June, The Doublet Glasgow
- Choral Concert St Marys Episcopal Cathedral
- The Marbles and Friends Live
- Seven Song Club, Lynnie Carson , Rebecca Jordan and Bearpit Brothers
- The Carlton 3, Peat Stew at The Shandon Belles The Buttery
- Jen Fairgrieve at Tchai Ovna House of Tea
- Songs in the South: David Starr, Martha L Healy and Al Shields
- St Louis Jam Sessions
- Dave Arcari and Sean Oliver, The Record Factory
- Jimmy Fast Keys – A Tribute