Leviathan, A Play, A Pie and A Pint, 9 – 14 March, 2015
OranMor, Top of Byres Road
Mon, 09 March, 2015 — Sat, 14 March, 2015
By Matthew Trevannion | Directed By Rachel O’Riorden
Featuring Claire Cage, Siw Hughes and Gwawr Loader
“Will you look at the day? Beautiful, ah? Summer throws you one of these just before it all goes west.”
As three generations of the same family soak up the last of the sun’s rays in their back garden, beers in hand, the underlying tensions between the three are brought to boiling point thanks to revelations long buried, whilst also trying to stop the cat from murdering more defenceless birds.
In this tale of familial ties, Matthew Trevannion casts a darkly humorous eye over the changing fortunes of people trying to unmoor themselves from their past.
Matthew Trevannion was the author of Clwyd Theatr Cymru’s Bruised, which was nominated for the Writers Guild Award at the Theatre Critics of Wales Awards 2012
Matthew also wrote, Ours of the day for 21st Century Dylan, part of BBC Radio Wales’ Dylan Thomas centenary celebrations.
He is also working on another project in development with National Theatre Wales and has been invited to join the first National Writers Group at the Royal Court.
Monday – Saturday 1pm
(Doors 12pm/12.30pm on Mondays)
Ticket price includes a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) plus a pie or vegetarian quiche.
08444 771 000
Or buy at OranMor Box Office
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- The Motherf**cker With The Hat, The Tron, Glasgow
- Deniro – the Bulldog from Netherburn cast as Rufus in Legally Blonde, Glasgow
- Cilla – the Musical at King’s Theatre, Glasgow
- DOG AUDITIONS FOR THE ROLE OF RUFUS IN LEGALLY BLONDE THE MUSICAL ARE BEING HELD IN GLASGOW
- Of Mice and Men Theatre Royal, Glasgow
- The Vivace Theatre School Senior Musical Theatre students’ annual performances at Websters, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Last Ship, Theatre Royal, June 2018.
- Red Raw, The Stand
- Hedda Gabbler, Theatre Royal Glasgow
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Jack and the Beanstalk, SEC, Gary Tank Commander and The Dolls
- Alice in Weegieland, The Tron
- Jock and the Beanstalk,The Shed
- It’s A Wonderful Life Radio Play, OranMor
- Sting Visits Fairfield Heritage Centre in Govan
- Theatre Royal Celebrates 150th Birthday
- Glasgow School of Art Choir, Royal Concert Hall
- The Wonderful West End, Christmas Gala, Royal Concert Hall Glasgow
- Jill and the Beanstock, Theatre at Queens Glasgow