Leiper’s Attic, new restaurant at Cottiers, Glasgow.
Cottiers, 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
Leiper’s Attic, Cottier’s new restaurant launching in Septemer, 2017, is named after William Leiper, who built the Dowanhill Church in 1865, working with Daniel Cottier, the Glaswegian artist and designer, to create this wonderful building.
The restaurant will be situated upstairs above the bar– originally the Session House, the Church’s court where the behaviour of reprobates was judged and punishment, such as suspension from the church, meted out.
It’s all set to be a more joyous place when Leiper’s Attic launches its new menu for diners to enjoy in this historical setting. With a focus on Scottish and seasonal produce, choices will include: wild fish dishes, game and the house’s special dry aged beef.
“We have dry aging fridges in the restaurant itself, where the beef will dry age in house.’ You’ll also be able to enjoy Cottier’s very own Speyside ‘Leiper’s Attic Whisky’.
Delightful choices from the menu will include:
Pheasant breast and leg with shallots, charred leeks, broccoli and Arran mustard.
Hand dived Scottish scallops with lemon, whisky, baby capers and sea herbs
Pigeon breast with puy lentils, red cabbage and smoked bacon.
Turbot with artichokes, capers and heritage carrots
Everyone at Cottiers is very excited about the launch of Leiper’s Attic – ‘the latest addition to Glasgow West End’s dining scene’.
“Scotland has some of the finest produce in the world when it comes to wild fish, game and steak – our new Head Chef, Graham Gardner and his team, will showcase this in the enticing new menu.” Andy McCartney, Cottiers Operations Director.
Leiper’s Attic, Cottiers, 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Scottish Restaurants
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017
- Burns Night at Cottiers
- Burns Supper, OranMor, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Reggae Burns Night, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- Hogmanay at Malone’s Glasgow
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- The Square, Broomhill, Glasgow – Restaurant Review by Mary Irvine
- Christmas made easy at Eusebi: gifts, hampers, party and pre-prepared food
- The Square Christmas Menu 2017
- The Da Capo Daughters, The Square, Glasgow
- Eusebi Deli – Italian Beer and Food Pairing
- Webster’s Christmas Menu 2017
- Eusebi’s – Christmas Italian Style