Last Monday at Waterstones, Monday 24 April, Waterstones Sauchiehall St
It’s THE FIRST Last Monday at Waterstones! New venue, new catchment area, new blood, new time to start the evening – 7pm. Top floor in the cafe/bar.
Rab Wilson – award winning poet, Scots language champion, journalist with The National and notorious whistle-blower is the headliner.
First hour is open mic so what are you waiting for?
Robin Cairns comperes.
153 – 157 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3EW
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Book Launch: A City of Segregation CCA
- Danger Poets, Waterstones Byres Road
- Women With Fierce Words CCA
- Books at the Botanics
- Launch Govanhill Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill: Portrait of a Community review Pat Byrne
- Paul Murdoch, Alexandria Writers + Open Mic
- Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
- Free Pride CCA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Bruce Biddolph Outstanding as ‘The Inquisitor’
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019
- Stories from the Southside – Govanhill Book Festival
- Obsession: Double Bill Safe/To Die For GFT