Last Monday at Waterstones, Monday 24 April, Waterstones Sauchiehall St
It’s THE FIRST Last Monday at Waterstones! New venue, new catchment area, new blood, new time to start the evening – 7pm. Top floor in the cafe/bar.
Rab Wilson – award winning poet, Scots language champion, journalist with The National and notorious whistle-blower is the headliner.
First hour is open mic so what are you waiting for?
Robin Cairns comperes.
153 – 157 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3EW
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
- The Big Chair – Autumn Voices – Robin Lloyd-Jones
- An Evening with Charles McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Public Lecture of the Publishing Scotland’s International Fellows Glasgow – review by Mary Irvine
- Fail Better Open Mic, Villiers & Co