Last Monday at Waterstones, Monday 24 April, Waterstones Sauchiehall St
It’s THE FIRST Last Monday at Waterstones! New venue, new catchment area, new blood, new time to start the evening – 7pm. Top floor in the cafe/bar.
Rab Wilson – award winning poet, Scots language champion, journalist with The National and notorious whistle-blower is the headliner.
First hour is open mic so what are you waiting for?
Robin Cairns comperes.
153 – 157 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3EW
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
- Dan Richards Booked! Festival 2019 review Mary Irvine
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde
- Kerry Hudson’s Lowborn Tour, The Mitchell review Pat Byrne
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Robin Lloyd-Jones ‘A life in books’ Helensburgh Library
- Aye Write presents Paul Mason