The Last Five Years, Websters Theatre, 2 – 4 March, 2017
Tickets £13.50 Adults/£11.50 Concessions (Ticket Price inc. ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought in person or bought on the day)
Following their sell out Production of ‘Rent’, Glasgow Live Productions (GLP) are thrilled to be presenting Jason Robert Brown’s Drama Desk Winner, ‘The Last Five Years.’ The show was named one of TIME Magazine’s ten best shows of 2001. A testament to the show’s longevity, and spurred by the show’s worldwide popularity, ‘The Last Five Years’ recently enjoyed a revival in London directed by Jason Robert Brown himself.
An emotionally powerful and intimate musical about two New Yorkers in their twenties who fall in and out of love over the course of five years, the show’s unconventional structure consists of Cathy, the woman, telling her story backwards while Jamie, the man, tells his story chronologically; the two stories only meet once, at their wedding in the middle of the show.
GLP cordially invite you into the lives of Cathy and Jamie and can’t wait for you to see their story in a bold, imaginative, modern new way.
GLP is a registered Scottish charity: SC046459
This amateur production is presented by arrangement with Josef Weinberger ltd. on behalf of music theatre international of New York.
Contains Adult Themes and references
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium).
Please note, the box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance.
Don’t forget Websters Bistro is now open for lunch, pre-theatre and a la carte meals
2 Mar 2017 – 20:00
3 Mar 2017 – 20:00
4 Mar 2017 – 17:00
4 Mar 2017 – 20:00
416 Great Western Road
G4 9HZ | map
0141 357 4000
- Film Listings at GFT, March 2018
- Nature Writing Beyond Landscape – Scottish Writers Centre, Glasgow
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club Exhibition, Caulders Garden Centre 22 – 25 February, 2018
- Roteract Fancy a Cup of Tea with a Refugee, QMU, University of Glasgow
- Linda Jaxson Band, St Louis Cafe Bar, Partick Saturday 24 February, 2018
- Express Yourself, Women in Poetry at Tell It Slant, Friday 23 February, 2018
- Film Screening – Moonlight and Carol double feature, LGBT History Month QMU
- The Motherf**cker With The Hat, The Tron, Glasgow
- Dick Gaughan Tribute Concert at Celtic Connections 2018 – photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Colin Herd, Poet at Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Blue Rose Code at Celtic Connections 2018 photos and review Pauline Keightley
- The Shape of Water, GFT
- Call Me By Your Name, GFT
- Soundtracking, Edith Bowman with Lynne Ramsay, GFT
- Phantom Thread GFT
- The Florida Project, GFT
- Sweet Country, Cineworld Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 at CCA
- The Breadwinner, GFT