La Lanterna West End Happy First Birthday
Happy Birthday La Lanterna
What a fabulous party at La Lanterna West End – celebrating the restaurant’s first birthday.
La Lanterna in Hope Street is Glasgow’s oldest family-run Italian restaurant. It was opened in Hope Street in 1970 by Valerio Martinolli and Antonio Fassone. Valerio’s son Chris and his business partner Luca Conreno have been running the successful business since 1998. The restaurant is truly iconic and over the years has won many awards.
La Lanterna West End can be found at 447 Great Western Rd, G12 8HH – right beside Kelvinbridge Underground. Bright, fresh and inviting, you can’t miss this little gem.
Nowhere will you be made more welcome. Umberto and the staff are full of fun with just the right level of attentiveness and the authentic Italian cuisine produced by Chef Pierangelo is truly delicious.
Issie and I had great fun at La Lanterna’s first birthday party. There was no stinting on the Prosecco nor the fabulous food that kept appearing in front of us. We had great company too with the lovely Simona and friends plus enthusiastic food blogger – Kirsty’s Kitchen.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Italian Restaurants
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Burns Night, Inn Deep