La Lanterna West End Happy First Birthday
Happy Birthday La Lanterna
What a fabulous party at La Lanterna West End – celebrating the restaurant’s first birthday.
La Lanterna in Hope Street is Glasgow’s oldest family-run Italian restaurant. It was opened in Hope Street in 1970 by Valerio Martinolli and Antonio Fassone. Valerio’s son Chris and his business partner Luca Conreno have been running the successful business since 1998. The restaurant is truly iconic and over the years has won many awards.
La Lanterna West End can be found at 447 Great Western Rd, G12 8HH – right beside Kelvinbridge Underground. Bright, fresh and inviting, you can’t miss this little gem.
Nowhere will you be made more welcome. Umberto and the staff are full of fun with just the right level of attentiveness and the authentic Italian cuisine produced by Chef Pierangelo is truly delicious.
Issie and I had great fun at La Lanterna’s first birthday party. There was no stinting on the Prosecco nor the fabulous food that kept appearing in front of us. We had great company too with the lovely Simona and friends plus enthusiastic food blogger – Kirsty’s Kitchen.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Italian Restaurants
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Mackintosh at the Willow by Leela Soma
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- OranMor Party Nights 2018
- Wizarding Dinner, Cottiers