La Lanterna West End Happy First Birthday
Happy Birthday La Lanterna
What a fabulous party at La Lanterna West End – celebrating the restaurant’s first birthday.
La Lanterna in Hope Street is Glasgow’s oldest family-run Italian restaurant. It was opened in Hope Street in 1970 by Valerio Martinolli and Antonio Fassone. Valerio’s son Chris and his business partner Luca Conreno have been running the successful business since 1998. The restaurant is truly iconic and over the years has won many awards.
La Lanterna West End can be found at 447 Great Western Rd, G12 8HH – right beside Kelvinbridge Underground. Bright, fresh and inviting, you can’t miss this little gem.
Nowhere will you be made more welcome. Umberto and the staff are full of fun with just the right level of attentiveness and the authentic Italian cuisine produced by Chef Pierangelo is truly delicious.
Issie and I had great fun at La Lanterna’s first birthday party. There was no stinting on the Prosecco nor the fabulous food that kept appearing in front of us. We had great company too with the lovely Simona and friends plus enthusiastic food blogger – Kirsty’s Kitchen.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Italian Restaurants
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- OranMor Party Nights 2018
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- Wizarding Dinner, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
- Cottiers Christmas Hut
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 10 – 11 November, 2018
- La Lanterna West End Happy First Birthday
- Platform Food and Farmers Market Glasgow
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Special Offer at Dining In, Mother India, Glasgow
- Summer Evening Menu at Eusebi
- The Bird Cage, Pop Up Restaurant, Tontine Lane Glasgow
- Brooklyn On Tour Comes To Glasgow