Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
27 January, 2018, 7 p.m.
The Lorne Hotel, 923 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G3 7TQ
Just for the Lassies!
Gaia Women’s Burns Supper, now in it’s fifth year, promises to be another unmissable event. Being held in The Lorne Hotel, Glasgow on 27 January 2018, it is an evening that will celebrate Burns’ love of women.
The supper follows in Burns Night style with a twist and dining on a traditional Burns menu sampling the finest in traditional Scottish fare.
A night of fun entertainment will by hosted by singer/actor Horse McDonald, featuring special guests and music into the wee sma oors…
We do hope you will join us at what promises to be a great evening.
*The event is supporting Equal Voices Foundation to provide free mental health and wellbeing workshops throughout Glasgow.’
- The Thursday Show at The Stand, West End Festival 2019
- A Stab in the Dark : Murder on Byres Road West End Festival 2019
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- Restless Natives – a screening West End Festival
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase