Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
27 January, 2018, 7 p.m.
The Lorne Hotel, 923 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G3 7TQ
Just for the Lassies!
Gaia Women’s Burns Supper, now in it’s fifth year, promises to be another unmissable event. Being held in The Lorne Hotel, Glasgow on 27 January 2018, it is an evening that will celebrate Burns’ love of women.
The supper follows in Burns Night style with a twist and dining on a traditional Burns menu sampling the finest in traditional Scottish fare.
A night of fun entertainment will by hosted by singer/actor Horse McDonald, featuring special guests and music into the wee sma oors…
We do hope you will join us at what promises to be a great evening.
*The event is supporting Equal Voices Foundation to provide free mental health and wellbeing workshops throughout Glasgow.’
- Linda Jaxson at Avant Garde
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Jim Ferguson plus Open Mic
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Aye Write 2019: ‘It’s Not About the Burqa’ Mariam Khan, Amna Saleem’ review Mary Irvine
- Aye Write 2019: Murray Pittock
- Aye Write 2019: Alan Brown
- Aye Write 2019 Henry Bell and Cat Boyd
- Womxns Networking Brunch
- Evening of discussion: poetry and film with Sawsan Al-Areeqe
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sauvage, GFT
- Minding the Gap, GFT
- Tartan Features Beyond Zero, CCA
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Great Escape with Dan Snow GFT
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Out of Blue, GFT
- Wild Rose, GFT
- Laurel and Hardy, Best Before Bed Cinema
- The White Crow GFT