Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
27 January, 2018, 7 p.m.
The Lorne Hotel, 923 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G3 7TQ
Just for the Lassies!
Gaia Women’s Burns Supper, now in it’s fifth year, promises to be another unmissable event. Being held in The Lorne Hotel, Glasgow on 27 January 2018, it is an evening that will celebrate Burns’ love of women.
The supper follows in Burns Night style with a twist and dining on a traditional Burns menu sampling the finest in traditional Scottish fare.
A night of fun entertainment will by hosted by singer/actor Horse McDonald, featuring special guests and music into the wee sma oors…
We do hope you will join us at what promises to be a great evening.
*The event is supporting Equal Voices Foundation to provide free mental health and wellbeing workshops throughout Glasgow.’
- Just for the lassies – Gaia Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
- Celebrate Burns Day at Eusebi, Park Road
- The Friction Burns Supper, Rio Pop Up, Glasgow
- Burns Night at Cottiers
- Burns Supper, OranMor, Glasgow
- Reggae Burns Night, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- This is not a Burns Night – Govanhill Baths
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- An Alternative Burns Night with Linda Jackson at La Bodega
- Burns Supper OranMor Saturday 21 January, 2017
- Burns Supper and Ceilidh at Cottiers, 27 January, 2017
- Celebrating Burns: Night at The Museum, University of Glasgow, 27 January 2017
- Burns Night at Wellpark Brewery, 24 and 25 January, 2017
- Glasgow Young Professionals, Burns Supper and Ceilidh, Trades Hall, 21 January, 2017
- Burns Celebration, Nova Scotia Folk Club, 25 January, 2017
- Robert Burns: Poems, Songs, Legacy. Free Online Course, University of Glasgow
- Burns Supper, The Rio Cafe, Sunday 23 January, 2016
- Night at the Museum, The Hunterian, Friday 22 January, 2016
- Burns Supper OranMor Saturday 23 January, 2016