Jim’s Glasgow West End Photography Diary October 2012
We recently had a trip to Blair Drummond Safari Park where we saw Elephants, Rhinos, Lions, Deer – and ducks!
Back in the West End, the late Autumn sun creates great photos.
And there’s somethign about this photo I like. Man outside Louis Vuitton in Edinburgh.
We went along to see Richard Hawley at the Barrowlands a few weeks ago. it was a fantastic gig; best ever I think. We were right up front – only feet away from all the action.
This section: Jim's West End Photography Diary
Filed under: Jim's West End Photography Diary
- Photography Gallery August 2018; Jim’s West End: Kelvinbridge, Clatty Pats, An Clachan Cafe, Euro 2018, Glasgow University
- Photo Gallery July 2018; Jim’s diary: Bowling, big boat, Euro 2018 Cycle Road Race, Glasgow University Ceiling Vault, Old Scottish Postbox, Unicorn
- Photography Gallery June 2018, Jim’s Diary: Glenlee Tall Ship, Francesca Waddell fashion illustrator, GFT Cosmo Cafe, Ruthven Lane, Wellington Church
- Jim’s Photo Diary December 2017: Stained Glass, Brel, Snow, Botanic Gardens, Winter Festival George Square, Big Wheel
- Jim’s Photo Diary November 2017: Graphic Designs, Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Great Western Road, Framed Prings
- Jim’s West End Photo Diary October 2017: Etsy shop designs, Botanic Gardens, Glasgow Art School, Flowers, Abstract designs
- Jim’s West End Photo Diary September 2017
- Jim’s Photo Diary August: Isle of Harris and Isle of Lewis Photo Gallery
- Jim’s West End Photo Gallery: Special Fine Art Edition
- Jim’s Photo Diary June 2017: West End Festival Gardens, Glasgow Arts School Degree Show
- Jim’s Photo Gallery March 2017: Glasgow University, Ayr beach, Lion and Unicorn Staircase, Park area
- Jim’s Photo Diary February 2017: The Beresford graphic, Great Western Road, Ten Writers Telling Lies Book and CD
- Jim’s Photo Diary January 2017: Hunterian Museum Burns Celebration, Buchanan St, Loch Lomon, Jim’s old student cards
- Jim’s Photo Diary December 2016: Alan Kitching Exhibition, trip to Crail, trip to St Andrews, Pat’s birthday, Kelvinbridge underground
- Jim’s Photo Diary November 2016: Vintage Tearoom, Kelvingrove Parl, Inn Deep, Malaga, Gesso Tearoom
- Jim’s Photo Diary October 2016: Alphonso Mucha Exhibition, Vintage Fashion
- Jim’s Photo Diary September 2016: The Barras, The Lighthouse, Gibson Street, Kelvinbridge
- Jim’s West End Photo Diary August 2016: Park Area, Kelvinbridge, Hunterian Art Gallery, Glasgow
- Jim’s Photo diary July 2016: Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Street Art, The Burrell Collection
- Jim’s West End Photo Diary June 2016: Ten Writers, GSA Student Exhibition