Jill Creighton’s Blog: Hints and Tips on Christmas Shopping for Men
Christmas is coming and you know what that means.
Yep, you need to go shopping. No need to be scared – with my Gift Buying Guide you’ll sail through it and snap up a gift that your missus will LOVE.
Gift Buying Guide for Men
1. Tune in to the hints – Usually around mid to late November thoughtful women will start dropping hints. It’s your job is to tune in.
Examples of hints
After a night out with friends she says:Did you notice Suzie’s earrings? Beautiful! I just love diamond studs.
When flicking through a magazine she suddenly exclaims ….Good heavens! Mulberry (that’s a company that makes bags) has the Lily (that’s a style of bag – they are often called woman’s names) in Dark Frozen (that’s a colour). It’s sooooo gorgeous.
When heading out to the supermarket she nonchalantly remarks. My winter coat is getting very tired looking. I really need a new one. Fifteen minutes later, as she squeezes a cantaloupe melon, she says…I love red coats. Rather randomly, next morning she remarks …Whistles have some really lovely coats
These Are Not Hints…
That sodding toaster is on the blink again.
The vacuum cleaner’s had it.
I really need to get some anti-freeze.
Get off the mark fast if you are shopping online
There’s a good chance that popular items will be sold out and unless you order before the 1st of December there’s the risk delivery will be around the 3rd of January – which, incidentally is what solicitors have dubbed Divorce Day .
Read the full article on Men Buying OMG I love my Christmas Gift by Jill Creighton
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Glasgow Christmas Markets
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Christmas Shopping Glasgow West End
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
- Christmas Shopping, Rags to Riches
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Falling Leaves Exhibition at The Thistle Gallery
- Polly Rose Boutique, Perfect Dresses for Special Occasions, Causeyside Street, Paisley
- Pre-loved Clothes Sale at Offshore
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Eco-friendly market, St Silas Church, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- Bleu Door, Beauty and Skincare, Kelvinbridge Glasgow