Jersey Boys, Winter Show 2015/2016 at the Theatre Royal – West End Promotional Launch
Today I went along to the promotional show for Jersey Boys – Theatre Royal from 8th December until 3rd January.
Prior to today’s performance at OranMor there was a photoshoot in Ashton Lane – some how it seemed to be the perfect background for Matt Corner (Frankie Valli), Sam Ferriday (Bob Gaudio), Lewis Griffiths (Nick Massi) and Henry Davis (Alternate Tommy De Vito and also plays Hank Majewski).
I managed to have a wee chat with the female members of the cast – Amelia Admas-Pearce, Amy West, Leanne Garretty and Samantha Hull (Francine) – when they popped into Jinty McGuinty’s. I also had a blether with Lewis Griffith’s, the charmer from Essex, who informed me that he’s currently raising money by abstaining from alcohol for Cancer Research Dryathlon. You can donate to Lewis Griffith’s just giving page online.
Never has the lane looked quite so glamorous – not even on a Saturday night and the show at OranMor was a very tantalising taster.
Frankie Valley and The Four Season’s song are, of course, absolutely brilliant and the cast members are immensely talented. The audience sang along and every foot in the auditorium was tapping. A lovely way to spend an afternoon.
I was delighted to receive a text from my friend Anne to let me know that she’d bought our tickets. A perfect Christmas treat.
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, Partick
- The Little Stranger, GFT
- The Greatest Showman Sing-a-long, Glasgow Film Theatre
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- Make Me Up at GFT
- Blueprint Independent Shorts GFT
- Womens Work 100, Fairfield Govan
- Soft Cell One Final Time, Live from London, GFT
- A Northern Soul, GFT
- The Wife, GFT
- Taggart Pilot Screening, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Singin’ in the Rain, The Seamore
- The Eyes of Orson Welles, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Black 47 GFT