Jenny T Colgan, Spandex and the City, The Hunterian Museum, University of Glasgow 3 June, 2016
June 3rd, 3 p.m. Hunterian Art Gallery and Museum, University of Glasgow, University Avenue, G12 8QQ
Part of West End Festival 2 – 25 June, 2017
Spandex in the City is a superpowered love story from the Sunday Times bestselling Jenny T. Colgan, author of Resistance Is Futile and Meet Me at the Cupcake Café.
Join Jenny T. Colgan in conversation with Dr Elizabeth Reeder, lecturer in Creative Writing, University of Glasgow and enjoy excerpts from her latest book Spandex And The City.
When PR girl Holly becomes a target for something villainous, she only has one place to turn – and finds the man behind the mask holds a lot more charm than his crime-fighting alter-ego. Can Holly find love, or is superdating just as complicated as the regular kind?
There will be a chance to purchase signed copies of Spandex And The City at the event. Cupcakes and Prosecco will be served.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2017, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- ‘thi wurd’ #3 at The Old Hairdressers, Glasgow
- Jane Harris Creative Conversations University of Glasgow
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- The Scottish Witchfinder by Jacqueline Smith
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch