Jenny T Colgan, Spandex and the City, The Hunterian Museum, University of Glasgow 3 June, 2016
June 3rd, 3 p.m. Hunterian Art Gallery and Museum, University of Glasgow, University Avenue, G12 8QQ
Part of West End Festival 2 – 25 June, 2017
Spandex in the City is a superpowered love story from the Sunday Times bestselling Jenny T. Colgan, author of Resistance Is Futile and Meet Me at the Cupcake Café.
Join Jenny T. Colgan in conversation with Dr Elizabeth Reeder, lecturer in Creative Writing, University of Glasgow and enjoy excerpts from her latest book Spandex And The City.
When PR girl Holly becomes a target for something villainous, she only has one place to turn – and finds the man behind the mask holds a lot more charm than his crime-fighting alter-ego. Can Holly find love, or is superdating just as complicated as the regular kind?
There will be a chance to purchase signed copies of Spandex And The City at the event. Cupcakes and Prosecco will be served.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2017, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Explore Wellspring Writing, Laura T. Fyfe, Scottish Writers
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Dodie Bellamy, Kevin Killian, Calum Gardner, SWG3 Poetry Club
- Spotlight on Cinemas – West End Festival 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Beyond Boundaries, Festival 2018, Call For Poems
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Launch of Autumn Voices 2018
- ‘Growing and Dying’ Tribute to Janet Paisley, Event at Waterstones, Sauchiehall Street
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Writers’ Workshop Day at Fruin Farm, Nr. Helensburgh
- Marian Keyes at Aye Write, the Mitchell Library
- Autumn Voices Project – Poetry Competition 2018
- Autumn Voices Showcase 2018
- Creative Writing Fair, University of Glasgow
- Aye Write: Wee Write Beano Cartoon Capers, Mitchell Library
- Aye Write: Wee Write One Button Benny with Alan Windram
- Ann-Marie MacDonald in conversation with Louise Welsh, University of Glasgow