Jenny T Colgan, Spandex and the City, The Hunterian Museum, University of Glasgow 3 June, 2016
June 3rd, 3 p.m. Hunterian Art Gallery and Museum, University of Glasgow, University Avenue, G12 8QQ
Part of West End Festival 2 – 25 June, 2017
Spandex in the City is a superpowered love story from the Sunday Times bestselling Jenny T. Colgan, author of Resistance Is Futile and Meet Me at the Cupcake Café.
Join Jenny T. Colgan in conversation with Dr Elizabeth Reeder, lecturer in Creative Writing, University of Glasgow and enjoy excerpts from her latest book Spandex And The City.
When PR girl Holly becomes a target for something villainous, she only has one place to turn – and finds the man behind the mask holds a lot more charm than his crime-fighting alter-ego. Can Holly find love, or is superdating just as complicated as the regular kind?
There will be a chance to purchase signed copies of Spandex And The City at the event. Cupcakes and Prosecco will be served.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2017, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Pain and Glory, GFT
- A Faithful Man, GFT
- Chic-raq GFT
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- Through Black Spruce, GFT
- BlacKkKlansman, GFT
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Gaza GFT
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- East End Free Festival