Jenny T Colgan, Spandex and the City, The Hunterian Museum, University of Glasgow 3 June, 2016
June 3rd, 3 p.m. Hunterian Art Gallery and Museum, University of Glasgow, University Avenue, G12 8QQ
Part of West End Festival 2 – 25 June, 2017
Spandex in the City is a superpowered love story from the Sunday Times bestselling Jenny T. Colgan, author of Resistance Is Futile and Meet Me at the Cupcake Café.
Join Jenny T. Colgan in conversation with Dr Elizabeth Reeder, lecturer in Creative Writing, University of Glasgow and enjoy excerpts from her latest book Spandex And The City.
When PR girl Holly becomes a target for something villainous, she only has one place to turn – and finds the man behind the mask holds a lot more charm than his crime-fighting alter-ego. Can Holly find love, or is superdating just as complicated as the regular kind?
There will be a chance to purchase signed copies of Spandex And The City at the event. Cupcakes and Prosecco will be served.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, West End Festival 2017, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT
- Balloon GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019