iPhoneography Workshops, Riel Noir, Summer 2014
Places still available for Friday 25th July and Monday 28th July.
The iPhone photography workshop has been included in both Glasgow and Strathclyde University summer programme. See page 13 of the Strathclyde University Lifelong Learning summer brochure, Summer Brochure (PDF) or phone tel: 0141 548 2116/4287 for hard copy.
iPhone photography workshops
Mobile phones have changed the way we make and share photographs, whilst the iPad and tablets provide a portable editing platform. Together they offer the convenience of a mobile studio.
The camera phone offers ease of movement to investigate how a slight change of angle or height from which the photograph is taken can enhance the image, changing it from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
There is a variety of apps available to develop your photo into a unique image that will translate well as a printed image to be hung on your wall.
iPhoneography makes photography accessible to many situation that may not otherwise have been photographed. It’s the camera that is always with you.
Riel Noir graduated from Glasgow School of Art where she studied Fine Art Photography.
August 7th, at the Buchanan Street Apple Store Riel will be giving a talk on the subject of iPhone photography.
Examples of Riel’s iPhone photography can be viewed at, flickr.com/photos/rielnoir
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Denise Noone Bathing Bells at Govanhill Baths review by Pat Byrne
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Brushes With War, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Bathing Bells Exhibition, Govanhill Baths
- Young Talent Exhibition, ProjectAbility Glasgow
- Shaping Their World, Thistle Gallery
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Women’s Suffrage in Glasgow Exhibition, The Mitchell
- Talk of the Steamie Conference, Govanhill
- Cryptic Sonica in Glasgow 2018 – Portal, Pivot and Visaurihelix
- ‘Cityscapes’ on the Horizon, Thistle Gallery
- The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
- Rosengarten, The Hunterian
- Steven Berkoff: Gorbals 1966
- Looking out to New Horizons… Thistle Gallery, Glasgow
- Encounter No 1 by Sogol Mabadi and Emma Helen Reid
- HYPERMARKET – ART CAR BOOT, SWG3 2018
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Summer Show 2018, Ardarden Farm Shop
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend