iPhoneography Workshops, Riel Noir, Summer 2014
Places still available for Friday 25th July and Monday 28th July.
The iPhone photography workshop has been included in both Glasgow and Strathclyde University summer programme. See page 13 of the Strathclyde University Lifelong Learning summer brochure, Summer Brochure (PDF) or phone tel: 0141 548 2116/4287 for hard copy.
iPhone photography workshops
Mobile phones have changed the way we make and share photographs, whilst the iPad and tablets provide a portable editing platform. Together they offer the convenience of a mobile studio.
The camera phone offers ease of movement to investigate how a slight change of angle or height from which the photograph is taken can enhance the image, changing it from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
There is a variety of apps available to develop your photo into a unique image that will translate well as a printed image to be hung on your wall.
iPhoneography makes photography accessible to many situation that may not otherwise have been photographed. It’s the camera that is always with you.
Riel Noir graduated from Glasgow School of Art where she studied Fine Art Photography.
August 7th, at the Buchanan Street Apple Store Riel will be giving a talk on the subject of iPhone photography.
Examples of Riel’s iPhone photography can be viewed at, flickr.com/photos/rielnoir
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Mind and Draw, The Space, Saturdays
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club Exhibition, Caulders Garden Centre 22 – 25 February, 2018
- Alberto Vazquez Dark Fables: From comics to films, CCA, Glasgow
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh: Making the Glasgow Style
- Henry Raeburn’s ‘Boy and Rabbit’ at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- can’t take my eyes off you – ProjectAbility
- Japanese Prints and their influence at the end of the 19th century, Glasgow Art Club
- ‘Turning Over A New Leaf’ Exhibition at Thistle Gallery
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Context, Exibition of Photography and other interesting images at Offshore Gallery
- Scotland: The Land Beneath Our Feet, ProjectAbility
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Chozumaki, The Lighthouse Glasgow
- Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
- ProjectAbility at Mono
- Artchitecture at the Arlington Baths Club, Collage Exhibition by Marion Gardyne, 1 – 17 December, 2017
- RGI Annual Exhibition, The Mitchell Library, 11 November – 26 November, 2017
- Arctic Walruses in Paisley, Art, Poetry, Fountain and Fun, 25 November, 2017
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017