iPhoneography Workshops, Riel Noir, Summer 2014
Places still available for Friday 25th July and Monday 28th July.
The iPhone photography workshop has been included in both Glasgow and Strathclyde University summer programme. See page 13 of the Strathclyde University Lifelong Learning summer brochure, Summer Brochure (PDF) or phone tel: 0141 548 2116/4287 for hard copy.
iPhone photography workshops
Mobile phones have changed the way we make and share photographs, whilst the iPad and tablets provide a portable editing platform. Together they offer the convenience of a mobile studio.
The camera phone offers ease of movement to investigate how a slight change of angle or height from which the photograph is taken can enhance the image, changing it from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
There is a variety of apps available to develop your photo into a unique image that will translate well as a printed image to be hung on your wall.
iPhoneography makes photography accessible to many situation that may not otherwise have been photographed. It’s the camera that is always with you.
Riel Noir graduated from Glasgow School of Art where she studied Fine Art Photography.
August 7th, at the Buchanan Street Apple Store Riel will be giving a talk on the subject of iPhone photography.
Examples of Riel’s iPhone photography can be viewed at, flickr.com/photos/rielnoir
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
- A Day Out, The Lighthouse
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- Cross-feed Night School with Dr David Luke
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School