Independent Living Scotland & Ability Fest, SEC Glasgow, 4 & 5 October 2017
10am – 4pm
SEC, Exhibition Way, Glasgow Metropolitan Area G3 8YW
Scotland’s largest disability lifestyle and independent living event returns to Glasgow, promising to be bigger and better, with a new and improved show format and more than 100 exhibitors.
Sally Magnusson, BBC Scotland journalist, author and founder of Playlist for Life, a charity which aims to bring music back into the lives of those living with dementia, will be at the SEC to officially open the event.
Now in its third year, the free event will showcase the most innovative and inspirational products to aid independent living, from homecare to rehabilitation and mobility, providing visitors with the opportunity to meet key retailers, manufacturers and organisations who will offer the very best advice, choice and solutions.
Visitors will have the opportunity to experience the Mobile Virtual Dementia Tour and, new for 2017, the Autism Reality Experience, providing virtual reality experiences that will allow individuals to put themselves in the shoes of those living with these conditions and understand how it affects their day to day lives.
To register for free tickets please visit www.independentlivingscotland.org
Watch out for Jim Byrne Accessible Web Design
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- LusoFilm The Invisible Life, CCA
- West End Festival 2018 Songwriting Workshop with Chiara Berardelli
- It’s all kicking off at the West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- West End Festival Summer Programme 2018