Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
13 June, 2019 6 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
A panel discussion examining the role of design in changing our relationship to food, in which we talk to those who have radically redesigned elements of the Scottish food system.
In this panel discussion, we examine what role design can play in changing our relationship to food within a city. We talk with citizens who have sought to radically redesign elements of the Scottish food system. Panel to be announced shortly.
This short programme as part of the CCA Cooking Pot series to coincide with the theme of ‘Political Animal’, questions the role design can play in questioning and challenging our relationship with food, the city and our communities. The series is designed by Steph Marsden of food/play/food to engage members of the public to with themes that link food, the city and our roles as political animals.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Only You GFT
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scarred GFT
- The Brink GFT
- Eureka GFT
- Pavarotti plus satellite Q & A GFT
- Blinded by the Light at Glasgow Film Theatre
- In Conversation with Gurinder Chadha GFT
- Armstrong GFT
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese GFT
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Of Fish and Foe GFT
- Special Events at Glasgow Film Theatre July 2019
- African Film Touring Programme Summer 2019
- Midsommar GFT
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- Matchbox Cineclub + Sad Girl Cinema Der Fan