Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
13 June, 2019 6 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
A panel discussion examining the role of design in changing our relationship to food, in which we talk to those who have radically redesigned elements of the Scottish food system.
In this panel discussion, we examine what role design can play in changing our relationship to food within a city. We talk with citizens who have sought to radically redesign elements of the Scottish food system. Panel to be announced shortly.
This short programme as part of the CCA Cooking Pot series to coincide with the theme of ‘Political Animal’, questions the role design can play in questioning and challenging our relationship with food, the city and our communities. The series is designed by Steph Marsden of food/play/food to engage members of the public to with themes that link food, the city and our roles as political animals.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
- Gorbals Fair 2019
- The Dark Carnival: Unplugged
- The Library Music Film – DJ and Party
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St
- Yikes Film Club presents Grand Budapest Hotel
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- The Bolshoi Ballet: Carmen Suite / Petrushka Live
- Arctic GFT
- Birds of Passage
- Slow Food Glasgow Food, Class and Transformation in Glasgow
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival Bailando Con Margot: An Encore Screening CCA
- Asbury Park: Riot, Redemption, Rock n Roll GFT