Howlin Radio at The Bank, Saturday 26 November, 2016
Howlin Radio are proud to help launch a new programme of regular live music events at The Bank Cafe Bar in Muirend.
Join them on Saturday 26th November for dance floor hits from the 60’s and 70’s with Southside music collective Howlin Radio.
The Bank is a crackin’ big venue, with food served all day, a great selection of drinks on offer, friendly staff and a pool table up in the gallery area.
Music starts at 9pm, it’s free entry and everyone’s welcome!
443 Clarkston Road, G44 3LL
- Seven Song Club The Wellgreen / Secret Goldfish / Cara Rose, The Tron
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Lisa Kowalski at King Tut’s
- The Primevals, The Reverse Cowgirls and The Kundalini Genie, Seven Song Club
- Lola in Slacks + special guests, CCA
- Spangled Cabaret 10 BirthdayParty, Rio Pop Up
- The Skids and From The Jam Kelvingrove Bandstand 17 June, 2018
- Dona Oxford, OranMor, Glasgow 16 February, 2018
- Celtic Connections 2018 – Highlights from Scots Whay Hae!
- The Friction Burns Supper, Rio Pop Up, Glasgow
- New additions to Celtic Connections Programme 2018
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- John Taylor the World is Watching, Cottiers Theatre
- Fairfield Folk Club at The Amethyst, 11 January, 2018
- Spangled Cabaret, QMU, 8 January, 2018
- Annual Bowie Tribute The Admiral Bar
- Kathryn Williams at OranMor
- KIOKO: The Big Gig in aid of Scottish Huntington’s Association
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017