Howlin Radio at The Bank, Saturday 26 November, 2016
Howlin Radio are proud to help launch a new programme of regular live music events at The Bank Cafe Bar in Muirend.
Join them on Saturday 26th November for dance floor hits from the 60’s and 70’s with Southside music collective Howlin Radio.
The Bank is a crackin’ big venue, with food served all day, a great selection of drinks on offer, friendly staff and a pool table up in the gallery area.
Music starts at 9pm, it’s free entry and everyone’s welcome!
443 Clarkston Road, G44 3LL
- 32nd Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- The Drake, Unplugged
- ‘A Rather Remarkable Saturday Soiree with The Madeleine Stewart Trio, The Mackintosh Club
- The Cole Porters, The State Bar 4 May, 2018
- S.O.S. – It’s a Swing Out Sunday! at Cottiers
- The Friel Sisters, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Auld Hat New Heids, The Fort, Bishopbriggs
- Salad plus Scunner, Broadcast, 19 April, 2018
- Duran Durand, John Brown’s Live, Clydebank
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Tammy, The Tannahill Centre, Paisley
- Ian Donaldson and Steven G. Leonard at The Bungalow, Paisley
- Women Writers on the Fringe, Carlton Studios, Glasgow
- Kelburn Garden Party 2018
- Steel Valley Saints at Citizen M
- Linda Jaxson at La Bodega, Blue: Joni Mitchell Review
- The Trudyloots E P Launch, The Hug and Pint
- Cajun Music, The Doublet, First Monday every Month
- Dave Arcari, Hug and Pint, Glasgow Saturday 3 March, 2018