Howlin Radio at The Bank, Saturday 26 November, 2016
Howlin Radio are proud to help launch a new programme of regular live music events at The Bank Cafe Bar in Muirend.
Join them on Saturday 26th November for dance floor hits from the 60’s and 70’s with Southside music collective Howlin Radio.
The Bank is a crackin’ big venue, with food served all day, a great selection of drinks on offer, friendly staff and a pool table up in the gallery area.
Music starts at 9pm, it’s free entry and everyone’s welcome!
443 Clarkston Road, G44 3LL
- United States of Americana, Cottiers
- Black Cat Bone / DixieFried / Al Shields and The Delahayes Stereo, Glasgow
- Rebel Yell on Tour, Music Moments Glasgow 2018
- Summer Nights King Tuts, Glasgow
- Roots, Rock, Reggae against Racism, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Live at Langloch Farm Fundraiser for CCI
- SAHBROCK XI Ivory Blacks Glasgow
- Spangled Cabaret, The Blue Arrow
- Linda Jaxson Band, St Louis Cafe/Bar, 7 July, 2018
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- The Fiesta After Show Party with Candi Staton, SWG3
- Amelia White, Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Seven Song Club: XAN TYLER / BARRY NEILSON The Tron
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Gina Chavez, The Doublet, Sounds in the Suburbs
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival