Hogmanay Hootenanny, The Butterfly and Pig South Side with Howlin’ Radio, 31 December, 2016
The biggest Southside Sessions gig of the year!
The Butterfly and Pig Suthside
31 December, 2016
Hosted by Howlin’ Radio, featuring guest appearances from musical friends old and new.
There’s only one place to be this Hogmanay!
Entry is free, first come first served for the seats!
Here’s an example of what the tunes from the Howlers will be like on the night:
Details of who else is playing coming soon!
1039 Pollokshaws Road, G41 3FY
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- The SAHB Experience End of Tour, Christmas Show, 02 ABC 30 December, 2016
- Poptabulous Hogmanay at Rio Cafe, 31 December, 2016
- Hogmanay Hootenanny, The Butterfly and Pig South Side with Howlin’ Radio, 31 December, 2016
- Calamity Jane, Sing Along, GFT, 11 – 29 December, 2016
- Hogmanay Party, Nova Scotia Folk Club, Wednesday 28 December, 2016
- Howlin Radio, The Clutha Bar, 18 December, 2016
- Wigilia, Film Screening and After Party, GMCA, Trongate 18 December, 2016
- It’s A Wonderful Life, GFT, 15 – 24 December, 2016
- The World Is Ours, International Migrants Day,The Hidden Gardens, Sunday 18 December, 2016
- Sonnet Youth, The Drygate, 21 December, 2016
- Snow White, The Glad Cafe 21 and 22 December, 2016
- The Stand Comedy Club, Christmas Specials 2016
- It’s A Wonderful Life, Live Radio Play at OranMor, 13 and 14 December, 2016
- Milngavie Makers Market, Saturday, 17 December, 2016
- The Commitments, Theatre Royal 12 – 30 December, 2016
- Festive Finnieston, The Hidden Lane and The Hive, Saturday 10 December, 2016
- Joyous Choir at Oxfam Bookshop Byres Road, Saturday 17 December, 2016
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre, Gartnavel, 8 December, 2016
- Eusebi, Park Road, Christmas Menus 2016