HOGMANAY CEILIDH 2014 31 December, 7 p.m. Sloans
HOGMANAY CEILIDH 2014
31 December, 7 p.m.
Join us for a glass of bubbles, 3 course meal and celebrate the New Year by dancing the night away at our Hogmanay Ceilidh in the Grand Ballroom! Enjoy the electric atmosphere in the city centre of Glasgow as we bring in the bells!
For only £80 per person we’ll treat you to a glass of fizz on arrival, a sumptuous 3 course meal, half a bottle of wine and our famous Ceilidh in the stunning Grand Ballroom along with a Disco in our 1st Floor!
Please call 0141 221 8886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book tickets
7pm – 2am*
Sloans Christmas Ceilidh
Every Friday and Saturday until 20 December, 2014
62 Argyll Arcade
108 Argyle Street
Enter Sloans from Buchanan Street lane next to Zara, or Argyle Street entrance.
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog
Filed under: Pat's Home Page Blog
- Seven Song Club: XAN TYLER / BARRY NEILSON The Tron
- Lola Rose’s blog: Serenity Now Café plus recipes for Healthy Eating
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Hadrians Wall Again. June 2018.
- A Tribute to Leonard Cohen
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Fun at the West End Festival 2018
- Western Infirmary Public Meeting, University of Glasgow
- The Great May Day Cabaret, Night for Chris Bartter, OranMor
- Glasgow Jazz Festival Programme and New Initiative Announced
- Another News Story, GFT
- Radical Film Network 6818 Launch, Glasgow
- ‘Growing and Dying’ a tribute to the writer Janet Paisley edited by Linda Jackson
- The Pyramid at Anderston, New Logo Competition
- Isle of Dogs, Glasgow Film Festival 2018 – review by Rachelle Atalla
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, Partick
- Jim and Pat’s Podcast: Glasgow West End – Jim talks to Ian Smith of Last Night From Glasgow
- Dumbarton Waterfront Path
- Unbuilt Mackintosh, The Hunterian
- Big Fun in the Big House + Hip Hop shorts & Tomboy After Party, Civic House, Glasgow Short Film Festival