Hely Hair Supporting Pink Out Loud 16 and 18 October, 2015
Supporting Pink Out Loud
Pop in for our Cupcake and Prosecco Weekend from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th October 2015
Hely Hair Studio, 25 Clarence Drive Glasgow G12 9QN
Hely Hair Studio is proud to get together with Paul Mitchell and CoppaFeel! to spread the word about breast and ovarian cancer prevention and early detection.
‘The team at HelyHairStudio are looking forward to PINK OUT LOUD! during October and we have a few things that we are excited about.
Pop in for our Cupcake and Prosecco Weekend from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th October 2015 enjoy a cupcake and a glass of prosecco and blow a kiss to the world. Capture a Lip Pop selfie and share on your social media with #PINKOUTLOUD. together we can create a social buzz and ensure the women we love to be proactive and seal their long-lasting wellness with a kiss.
Purchase Paul Mitchell PINK OUT LOUD! Limited Edition products. Give your hair and conscience a boost with Limited Edition Blow Out Cancer Gift Pack, filled with Extra-body shampoo, rinse and thicken up with a free sculpting brush. PINK OUT LOUD Super Skinny Serum and Limited Edition PINK OUT LOUD sculpting and paddle brush to make you look and feel good. Paul Mitchell donate to CoppaFeel! with every purchase.
As you all know hairdressers love to wear black. We will be adding PINK to our attire at the weekends to show our support and shall be asking our guest to take part in some Lip Pop selfies to show off our stunning creations and help blow a kiss to the world. Posting them to our HelyHairStudio Facebook and twitter to help create a social buzz!! Join us @ HelyHairStudio 25 Clarence Drive Glasgow G12 9QN during October.’
0141 332 6068
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- LusoFilm The Invisible Life, CCA
- West End Festival 2018 Songwriting Workshop with Chiara Berardelli
- It’s all kicking off at the West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- West End Festival Summer Programme 2018
- Beyond Boundaries, Festival 2018, Call For Poems
- The Great Get Together at The Hidden Lane