Hely Hair Supporting Pink Out Loud 16 and 18 October, 2015
Supporting Pink Out Loud
Pop in for our Cupcake and Prosecco Weekend from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th October 2015
Hely Hair Studio, 25 Clarence Drive Glasgow G12 9QN
Hely Hair Studio is proud to get together with Paul Mitchell and CoppaFeel! to spread the word about breast and ovarian cancer prevention and early detection.
‘The team at HelyHairStudio are looking forward to PINK OUT LOUD! during October and we have a few things that we are excited about.
Pop in for our Cupcake and Prosecco Weekend from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th October 2015 enjoy a cupcake and a glass of prosecco and blow a kiss to the world. Capture a Lip Pop selfie and share on your social media with #PINKOUTLOUD. together we can create a social buzz and ensure the women we love to be proactive and seal their long-lasting wellness with a kiss.
Purchase Paul Mitchell PINK OUT LOUD! Limited Edition products. Give your hair and conscience a boost with Limited Edition Blow Out Cancer Gift Pack, filled with Extra-body shampoo, rinse and thicken up with a free sculpting brush. PINK OUT LOUD Super Skinny Serum and Limited Edition PINK OUT LOUD sculpting and paddle brush to make you look and feel good. Paul Mitchell donate to CoppaFeel! with every purchase.
As you all know hairdressers love to wear black. We will be adding PINK to our attire at the weekends to show our support and shall be asking our guest to take part in some Lip Pop selfies to show off our stunning creations and help blow a kiss to the world. Posting them to our HelyHairStudio Facebook and twitter to help create a social buzz!! Join us @ HelyHairStudio 25 Clarence Drive Glasgow G12 9QN during October.’
0141 332 6068
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival