Hely Hair Supporting Pink Out Loud 16 and 18 October, 2015
Supporting Pink Out Loud
Pop in for our Cupcake and Prosecco Weekend from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th October 2015
Hely Hair Studio, 25 Clarence Drive Glasgow G12 9QN
Hely Hair Studio is proud to get together with Paul Mitchell and CoppaFeel! to spread the word about breast and ovarian cancer prevention and early detection.
‘The team at HelyHairStudio are looking forward to PINK OUT LOUD! during October and we have a few things that we are excited about.
Pop in for our Cupcake and Prosecco Weekend from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th October 2015 enjoy a cupcake and a glass of prosecco and blow a kiss to the world. Capture a Lip Pop selfie and share on your social media with #PINKOUTLOUD. together we can create a social buzz and ensure the women we love to be proactive and seal their long-lasting wellness with a kiss.
Purchase Paul Mitchell PINK OUT LOUD! Limited Edition products. Give your hair and conscience a boost with Limited Edition Blow Out Cancer Gift Pack, filled with Extra-body shampoo, rinse and thicken up with a free sculpting brush. PINK OUT LOUD Super Skinny Serum and Limited Edition PINK OUT LOUD sculpting and paddle brush to make you look and feel good. Paul Mitchell donate to CoppaFeel! with every purchase.
As you all know hairdressers love to wear black. We will be adding PINK to our attire at the weekends to show our support and shall be asking our guest to take part in some Lip Pop selfies to show off our stunning creations and help blow a kiss to the world. Posting them to our HelyHairStudio Facebook and twitter to help create a social buzz!! Join us @ HelyHairStudio 25 Clarence Drive Glasgow G12 9QN during October.’
0141 332 6068
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Film Listings at GFT, March 2018
- Roteract Fancy a Cup of Tea with a Refugee, QMU, University of Glasgow
- Sweet Country, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Breadwinner, GFT
- Working Girl, GFF 2018
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown, GFT
- 45s for 45 All Day Fundraiser, Old Toll Bar, Glasgow
- Boutique Health and Fitness Festival, Glasgow
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 3 March, 2018
- Help the Homeless Glasgow ‘I am not lost’, 25 February, 2018
- Thank Funk it’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Sextival: Queer Relationships on Film, CCA
- CULTURE MINISTERS WELCOME IRISH MUSICIANS TO SCOTLAND GB18
- Summer Nights at Kelvingrove Bandstand 2018
- Whyte and Mackay, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
- Celtic Connections 25th Anniversary Opening Concert, review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Save £4 Ticket Offer- The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
- Artists Network Lunch, Woodland Community
- Glasgow Kilo Vintage Sale, The Briggait, Glasgow 4 February, 2018