Help the Homeless Glasgow ‘I am not lost’, 25 February, 2018
Cities that are experiencing freezing temps this winter have had their lampposts adorned scarves, hats and gloves. The message attached to one scarf said; “I am not lost! If you are stuck out in the cold, please take this to keep warm!”
On the 25th February 2018 at 6pm, Help The Homeless Glasgow invites YOU to tie scarves to lampposts across our city.
This will symbolise solidarity, as well as being an accessible source of warmth for people finding themselves in need.
This is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate that; we care, we are aware and ultimately are proud to keep Glasgow warm.
Please note – This is an awareness event as well as access to warmth. We will also hand out scarves, hats and gloves to those that we see on our walk.
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow