Help the Homeless Glasgow ‘I am not lost’, 25 February, 2018
Cities that are experiencing freezing temps this winter have had their lampposts adorned scarves, hats and gloves. The message attached to one scarf said; “I am not lost! If you are stuck out in the cold, please take this to keep warm!”
On the 25th February 2018 at 6pm, Help The Homeless Glasgow invites YOU to tie scarves to lampposts across our city.
This will symbolise solidarity, as well as being an accessible source of warmth for people finding themselves in need.
This is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate that; we care, we are aware and ultimately are proud to keep Glasgow warm.
Please note – This is an awareness event as well as access to warmth. We will also hand out scarves, hats and gloves to those that we see on our walk.
- Book Launch: Welcome to the Heady Heights by David Ross
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Frank Turner at Aye Write
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Andrew O’Hagan Creative Conversations
- Launch of The Blame Game C.J. Cooke
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Aye Write: Emily Cutts with Carol Craig
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Girl GFT
- Astro Black GSFF at CCA
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- First Reels 2: Scottish Women Filmmakers of the 1990s CCA
- Wuthering Heights, Glasgow Film Theatre
- GSFF19 | Blueprint: Scottish Independent Shorts
- Accents, Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre