Help the Homeless Glasgow ‘I am not lost’, 25 February, 2018
Cities that are experiencing freezing temps this winter have had their lampposts adorned scarves, hats and gloves. The message attached to one scarf said; “I am not lost! If you are stuck out in the cold, please take this to keep warm!”
On the 25th February 2018 at 6pm, Help The Homeless Glasgow invites YOU to tie scarves to lampposts across our city.
This will symbolise solidarity, as well as being an accessible source of warmth for people finding themselves in need.
This is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate that; we care, we are aware and ultimately are proud to keep Glasgow warm.
Please note – This is an awareness event as well as access to warmth. We will also hand out scarves, hats and gloves to those that we see on our walk.
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Innes Watson’s Guitar Colloquium, The Blue Arrow
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Fright Night and A Girl Walk Home Alone at Night, Burnt Church Film Club
- Die Hard GFT
- SQIFF18 A Girl at My Door CCA
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- SUSTAIN £200 bursary available for Community Cinema Projects
- Home Alone GFT
- The Wild Pear Tree
- Mug GFT
- The Old Man and The Gun GFT
- Sorry To Bother You GFT