Haunted Cabaret, Ghost Stories, Britannia Panopticon, Saturday 28 October, 2017
Enjoy Hallowe’en in Glasgow
Britannia Panopticon, New Wynd, 117 Trongate, Glasgow G1 5HD
Saturday 28 October, 2017 1.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
Join the legendary Billy Bones for his latest fun filled Halloween Spooktacular!
Almost live from the Britannia Panopticon Music Hall, an hour of frightful fun for all the family. Prize for best costume.
Shows at 1.20pm and 3.30pm, doors open 30 minutes before the show starts.
Admission free, although we do ask you to please leave a donation on your way out.
Might not be suitable for very small children.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Italian Job GFT
- Class of 1984 | Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Sleepless in Seattle, GFT
- Robert the Bruce, GFT
- Late Night GFT
- Balloon GFT
- Diego Maradona GFT
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019
- Carers’ Week 2019
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions