Haunted Cabaret, Ghost Stories, Britannia Panopticon, Saturday 28 October, 2017
Enjoy Hallowe’en in Glasgow
Britannia Panopticon, New Wynd, 117 Trongate, Glasgow G1 5HD
Saturday 28 October, 2017 1.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
Join the legendary Billy Bones for his latest fun filled Halloween Spooktacular!
Almost live from the Britannia Panopticon Music Hall, an hour of frightful fun for all the family. Prize for best costume.
Shows at 1.20pm and 3.30pm, doors open 30 minutes before the show starts.
Admission free, although we do ask you to please leave a donation on your way out.
Might not be suitable for very small children.
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow