Half Dozen, Musical Theatre at Cottiers
29 Mar 2018 – 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Tickets £10 Adults/£8 Concessions (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Half-Dozen is a new musical with a story about the women who shaped the life and death of King Henry VIII. Follow his wives and daughter on their journey to convince him of a woman’s worth. Written and directed by Kirsten Annie MacDonald.
This is a student production in association with The University of the West of Scotland.
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
9 3-95 Hyndland St
- Morvern Callar GFT
- Brakes GFT
- Short Matters 3 – European Film Academy’s short film tour at CCA
- Comic Relief 2018 at The Stand, Glasgow
- You Were Never Really Here, GFT
- Nae Pasaran, GFT, Q & A with Felipe Bustos Sierra
- Nae Pasaran review by Rachelle Atalla
- Sweet Country, GFT
- Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story, GFT
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Open Mic Hits The Sticks
- Iain’s Brushwork Brings Art to Life at Thistle Gallery
- Stuart David at Aye Write, 2018 review by Pat Byrne
- You Were Never Really Here, Glasgow Film Festival 2018 review by Pat Byrne
- The Grosvenor Cinema, Ashton Lane, Glasgow G12
- Creative Conversations Poet and Playwright Inua Ellams, University of Glasgow
- AyeWrite! 2018 Ten Writers Telling Lies
- Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
- Stuart David, writer and musician at Aye Write 2018
- Wastepaper Opera and Papaloose present (i) The Opera, Glasgow
- Mount Florida Screenings, CCA Glasgow