Half Dozen, Musical Theatre at Cottiers
29 Mar 2018 – 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Tickets £10 Adults/£8 Concessions (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Half-Dozen is a new musical with a story about the women who shaped the life and death of King Henry VIII. Follow his wives and daughter on their journey to convince him of a woman’s worth. Written and directed by Kirsten Annie MacDonald.
This is a student production in association with The University of the West of Scotland.
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
9 3-95 Hyndland St
- Book Launch: Welcome to the Heady Heights by David Ross
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Frank Turner at Aye Write
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Andrew O’Hagan Creative Conversations
- Launch of The Blame Game C.J. Cooke
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Aye Write: Emily Cutts with Carol Craig
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Girl GFT
- Astro Black GSFF at CCA
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- First Reels 2: Scottish Women Filmmakers of the 1990s CCA
- Wuthering Heights, Glasgow Film Theatre
- GSFF19 | Blueprint: Scottish Independent Shorts
- Accents, Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre