Half Dozen, Musical Theatre at Cottiers
29 Mar 2018 – 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Tickets £10 Adults/£8 Concessions (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Half-Dozen is a new musical with a story about the women who shaped the life and death of King Henry VIII. Follow his wives and daughter on their journey to convince him of a woman’s worth. Written and directed by Kirsten Annie MacDonald.
This is a student production in association with The University of the West of Scotland.
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
9 3-95 Hyndland St
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- The Little Stranger, GFT
- The Greatest Showman Sing-a-long, Glasgow Film Theatre
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- Make Me Up at GFT
- Blueprint Independent Shorts GFT
- Womens Work 100, Fairfield Govan
- Soft Cell One Final Time, Live from London, GFT
- A Northern Soul, GFT
- The Wife, GFT
- Taggart Pilot Screening, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Singin’ in the Rain, The Seamore
- The Eyes of Orson Welles, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Black 47 GFT
- Anchor and Hope, GFT
- European Art Cinema Day, Dogman GFT
- Sympathy for Mr Vengeance GFT
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries