Half Dozen, Musical Theatre at Cottiers
29 Mar 2018 – 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Tickets £10 Adults/£8 Concessions (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Half-Dozen is a new musical with a story about the women who shaped the life and death of King Henry VIII. Follow his wives and daughter on their journey to convince him of a woman’s worth. Written and directed by Kirsten Annie MacDonald.
This is a student production in association with The University of the West of Scotland.
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
9 3-95 Hyndland St
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Innes Watson’s Guitar Colloquium, The Blue Arrow
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Fright Night and A Girl Walk Home Alone at Night, Burnt Church Film Club
- Die Hard GFT
- SQIFF18 A Girl at My Door CCA
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- SUSTAIN £200 bursary available for Community Cinema Projects
- Home Alone GFT
- The Wild Pear Tree
- Mug GFT
- The Old Man and The Gun GFT
- Sorry To Bother You GFT