Great Glen Way Walk – fundraiser for Mukti Clinic – University of Strathclyde
Support Christine, Helena, Hilary and Lakshmi’s Great Glen Way Walk.
Starting on Monday 7th September 2015, team Walkers for Change will walk the 79 miles from Fort William to Inverness over six days.
The four women are undertaking the Great Glen Way Walk to raise funds for the Mukti Clinic in South India:
Established by an Indian Philanthropist, Mrs Meena Dadha, this charitable clinic raises funds to treat around 30 patients everyday. Treatment is free at the point of use and priority is given to children and young people. Based in South India, the Mukti Clinic gives amputees and those with polio the ability to walk, work and be independent.
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological University located in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland. The university is commited to useful learning guides to its research, learning and teaching and the way it works with businesses and organizations.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Scotland All Day Sacred Harp Singing 2018
- Social Bite – Sleep in the Park – Tackling Homelessness in Scotland
- Musicians in Exile, The Pearce Institute
- Martha L Healy, Album Launch, The Glad Cafe
- Hazy Recollections – Woody Pines , Yvonne Lyon , Al Shields, Glasgow Americana
- The Glad Cafe, 6th birthday celebration
- Glasgow Americana – Yola Carter & The Red Pine Timber Co, Cottiers
- John Waters’ Polyester – Launch of Scalarama Programme 2018
- Garden Party Weekend, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Talk of the Steamie Conference, Govanhill
- Festival 2018, Berlin on Screen GFT
- Seven Song Club Weekender, Merchant City Festival
- GlasGLOW at the Botanic Gardens – Hallowe’en
- Yorkhill and Finnieston Gala 2018
- Publishing Scotland International Showcase, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Glasgow Songwriting Festival
- Bute Noir 2018
- Brooklyn On Tour Comes To Glasgow
- Merchant City Festival 2018
- Festival 2018 Glasgow