Great Glen Way Walk – fundraiser for Mukti Clinic – University of Strathclyde
Support Christine, Helena, Hilary and Lakshmi’s Great Glen Way Walk.
Starting on Monday 7th September 2015, team Walkers for Change will walk the 79 miles from Fort William to Inverness over six days.
The four women are undertaking the Great Glen Way Walk to raise funds for the Mukti Clinic in South India:
Established by an Indian Philanthropist, Mrs Meena Dadha, this charitable clinic raises funds to treat around 30 patients everyday. Treatment is free at the point of use and priority is given to children and young people. Based in South India, the Mukti Clinic gives amputees and those with polio the ability to walk, work and be independent.
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological University located in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland. The university is commited to useful learning guides to its research, learning and teaching and the way it works with businesses and organizations.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Make Do And Mend, Repair Cafe
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- John Maclean Centenary March Glasgow
- Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Document Film Festival Glasgow 2018
- Chill Habibi! The Glad Cafe
- A Weakness for Raisins Ester Krumbachová exhibition CCA
- SQIFF 2018 Opening Night Shorts Glasgow Film Theatre
- CCA is having a party
- From Glasgow to Greece, Fundraiser
- Book Week Scotland 2018
- Book Week Scotland 2018 – Events at Arlington Baths Club
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival, CCA 2018