Great Glen Way Walk – fundraiser for Mukti Clinic – University of Strathclyde
Support Christine, Helena, Hilary and Lakshmi’s Great Glen Way Walk.
Starting on Monday 7th September 2015, team Walkers for Change will walk the 79 miles from Fort William to Inverness over six days.
The four women are undertaking the Great Glen Way Walk to raise funds for the Mukti Clinic in South India:
Established by an Indian Philanthropist, Mrs Meena Dadha, this charitable clinic raises funds to treat around 30 patients everyday. Treatment is free at the point of use and priority is given to children and young people. Based in South India, the Mukti Clinic gives amputees and those with polio the ability to walk, work and be independent.
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological University located in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland. The university is commited to useful learning guides to its research, learning and teaching and the way it works with businesses and organizations.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- LusoFilm The Invisible Life, CCA
- West End Festival 2018 Songwriting Workshop with Chiara Berardelli
- It’s all kicking off at the West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- West End Festival Summer Programme 2018