Great Glen Way Walk – fundraiser for Mukti Clinic – University of Strathclyde
Support Christine, Helena, Hilary and Lakshmi’s Great Glen Way Walk.
Starting on Monday 7th September 2015, team Walkers for Change will walk the 79 miles from Fort William to Inverness over six days.
The four women are undertaking the Great Glen Way Walk to raise funds for the Mukti Clinic in South India:
Established by an Indian Philanthropist, Mrs Meena Dadha, this charitable clinic raises funds to treat around 30 patients everyday. Treatment is free at the point of use and priority is given to children and young people. Based in South India, the Mukti Clinic gives amputees and those with polio the ability to walk, work and be independent.
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological University located in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland. The university is commited to useful learning guides to its research, learning and teaching and the way it works with businesses and organizations.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Aye Write 2019 Gaelic Reading and Singing (Family Event)
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
- Phil Differ: Me OranMor
- In For A Penny, Websters Theatre
- News Hacks, Oran Mor
- Sean McLoughlin: Hail Mary, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Rich Hall’s Hoedown Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Love Music Hate Racism at The Blue Arrow
- Knickerbocker Glory Glasgow University Feminist Society
- Erskine Bike Meet 2019
- Come Dino With Me, Glasgow Botanic Gardens
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Women’s Suffrage Exhibition, Govanhill Baths
- The Scottish Homebuilding & Renovating Show Returns to the SEC, Glasgow
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- The Rock Choir Live for Star Child
- Poet Sophie Collins at Creative Conversations