Graeme Macrae Burnet, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street, Wednesday 5 October, 2016
Wednesday 5 October, 2016 – 7 p.m.
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
Meet Man Booker shortlisted and former Waterstones employee as he discusses his Man Book shortlisted novel His Bloody Project.
The Man Booker prize is announced on 25 October and Waterstones want to give Graeme a great send off before he starts his journey down to London.
Come along to this free event and here Graeme discuss a truly outstanding novel. Call 0141 332 9105 to reserve your place.
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street, 153 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3EW
- Gypsy Music Short Course
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Louise Malone on art plus Open Mic
- Only You GFT
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Scarred GFT
- The Brink GFT
- Eureka GFT
- Pavarotti plus satellite Q & A GFT
- Blinded by the Light at Glasgow Film Theatre
- In Conversation with Gurinder Chadha GFT
- Armstrong GFT
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese GFT
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Of Fish and Foe GFT
- Special Events at Glasgow Film Theatre July 2019
- African Film Touring Programme Summer 2019
- Midsommar GFT