Graeme Macrae Burnet, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street, Wednesday 5 October, 2016
Wednesday 5 October, 2016 – 7 p.m.
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
Meet Man Booker shortlisted and former Waterstones employee as he discusses his Man Book shortlisted novel His Bloody Project.
The Man Booker prize is announced on 25 October and Waterstones want to give Graeme a great send off before he starts his journey down to London.
Come along to this free event and here Graeme discuss a truly outstanding novel. Call 0141 332 9105 to reserve your place.
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street, 153 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3EW
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- The Scottish Witchfinder by Jacqueline Smith
- John Maclean, Hero of Red Clydeside by Henry Bell
- Hollie McNish OranMor
- Three Kinds of Kissing by Helen Lamb Book Launch
- After He Died Book Launch, Michael J Malone
- Stuart Paterson, Write on Cue!
- An Evening with Nawal Slemiah, Project Cafe Glasgow
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Stuart Cosgrove, ‘Harlem 69’ Book Launch
- Richard Holloway, Creative Conversatons
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- All The Time We Thought We Had, Gordon Darroch Waterstones
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- She’s En Scene Women’s Film Screening and Discussion, Glasgow
- With Their Best Clothes On, New Writing Scotland Launch
- The Big Chair – Autumn Voices – Robin Lloyd-Jones
- An Evening with Charles McGarry, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
- Public Lecture of the Publishing Scotland’s International Fellows Glasgow – review by Mary Irvine