Godspell, Cottiers Theatre, Glasgow
29 – 31 May, 2018
The classic Broadway show Godspell, from the composer of Wicked, Children of Eden, and Pippin, comes to Glasgow.
With an exhilarating score, blending pop, rock, folk and classic musical theatre, Godspell breathes new life into the story of the Passion. Addressing contemporary and topical issues, this production tells the story of Christ and his disciples through several parables. Touching on the universal themes of love, community, and faith, Godspell is a show which hopes to leave a lasting impression on audiences.
In their second show, following on from the success of their debut production, Dani Girl, Epilogue Theatre invites you to celebrate love and community in an evening of spectacular theatre.
A portion of the profits generated by Godspell will go to Simon Community Scotland (Registered Scottish Charity No. SC003076). From providing residential accommodation to running skill development workshops, Simon Community are focused on helping people to obtain the tools they need to eventually help themselves and combatting the causes and effects of homelessness in Scotland.
This is a seated event.
Tickets £11.50 (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Box Officd 0141 357 4000
There will be ONE interval.
Please note, box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
- The Sparkle Horse Baby Disco
- Fiesta x Fold Festival, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow 2018
- The First Dance, A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Family Fun Day, Hillhead Tennis Club, 20 May, 2018
- RFN Secret Cinema Sunday, CCA, Glasgow
- Weird Weekend Matchbox Cineclub CCA
- RFN68 Salute, CCA Glasgow
- Radical Film Network Scotland RFN68, CCA
- Concrete Soldiers Scottish Premiere of Documentary, Kinning Park Complex, Glasgow
- A Cambodian Spring, Glasgow Film Theatre
- NT Live: Macbeth,Glasgow Film Theatre
- A Quiet Place, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mansfield 66/67, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Wound, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Jeune Femme, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Filmworker, Glasgow Film Worker
- Southside Film Festival 2018
- Grave of the Fireflies, Glasgow Film Theatre