Glow Arts Boo Hewerdine CCA Thursday 20 November
Glow Arts Boo Hewerdine
Thursday 20 November 7.30 p.m.
Much loved English songwriter Boo Hewerdine releases his first career retrospective My Name In The Brackets (The Best Of) on Monday 3 November via Reveal Records.
Featuring many of the greatest songs from Boo’s time leading The Bible in the mid-eighties and his subsequent solo career, the compilation spans over 25 years worth of recordings and also includes some brand new songs written specifically for My Name In The Brackets.
Audiences can expect to hear plenty of their favourite Boo songs alongside a clutch of new material. Renowned for bone-dry, between-song banter, Boo appears to have an endless supply of anecdotes about his brushes with, ‘almost, nearly, not quite fame’!
Thu 20 November, 7.30pm, £12 (£10) + £1 booking fee, Theatre, Ages 14+.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JD
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Amelia White, Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Seven Song Club: XAN TYLER / BARRY NEILSON The Tron
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Gina Chavez, The Doublet, Sounds in the Suburbs
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- Take A Walk On The Weill Side, West End Festival 2018
- Scottish Fiddle Orchestra in Concert, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall September, 2018
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- PCL presents Jerron ‘Blind Boy’ Paxton, CCA
- Fiesta x Fold Festival, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow 2018
- The Luthiers Concert, West End Festival
- Heidi Talbot and John McCusker at Cottiers
- Kittlin at Tchai Ovna
- The Electrics, 30 Anniversary, The Bungalow, Paisley
- The Great May Day Cabaret, Night for Chris Bartter, OranMor