Glow Arts Boo Hewerdine CCA Thursday 20 November
Glow Arts Boo Hewerdine
Thursday 20 November 7.30 p.m.
Much loved English songwriter Boo Hewerdine releases his first career retrospective My Name In The Brackets (The Best Of) on Monday 3 November via Reveal Records.
Featuring many of the greatest songs from Boo’s time leading The Bible in the mid-eighties and his subsequent solo career, the compilation spans over 25 years worth of recordings and also includes some brand new songs written specifically for My Name In The Brackets.
Audiences can expect to hear plenty of their favourite Boo songs alongside a clutch of new material. Renowned for bone-dry, between-song banter, Boo appears to have an endless supply of anecdotes about his brushes with, ‘almost, nearly, not quite fame’!
Thu 20 November, 7.30pm, £12 (£10) + £1 booking fee, Theatre, Ages 14+.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JD
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- Linda Jaxson at Avant Garde
- Edwyn Collins at Monorail Music
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Love Music Hate Racism at The Blue Arrow
- Living with Words, Finn’s Place
- Knickerbocker Glory Glasgow University Feminist Society
- International Womens Day The Blue Arrow
- The Opera Boys Cottiers
- St Andrews Chamber Orchestra at Cottiers
- Jack Lukeman OranMor
- Threebop plus Little Acres at The Blue Arrow
- Sarah MacDougall, The Doublet
- Black Star Jackals EP Launch
- Sarah Jane Scouten The Doublet
- Cowboy Calypso, WomanSaid and Stephen EvEns
- New Candys + Kundalini Genie & Gelatine
- Open Mic Tuesdays at Queen Margaret Union
- Lola in Slacks Single Launch at Websters
- Dave Arcari and Andres Roots