GLASS FILM REGAINED TIME REGAINED SWG3 Sunday 10 April, 2016
GLASS FILM REGAINED
10 Apr 2016 2 p.m.
Glass Film Regained brings together a diverse group of musicians working across a broad spectrum of music, to create an experimental live score for a screening of Don Levy’s The Glass Film, a silent 16mm film feature of astonishing originality and beauty that explores images as music.
Featuring: Lewis Cook, Kornelia Remø Klokk, Vickie McDonald, Christopher Taylor, Sebastian Ymai, Cal Donnelly, Taylor Stewart, Bill Sweeney, Simone Wilson, Sean Campbell, Paul McArthur, and many more.
Glass Film Regained accompanies an exhibition of Don Levy’s work entitled Don Levy: Time Regained at SWG3 Gallery for Glasgow International 2016 and is jointly programmed as part of Counterflows 2016.
£5 and £6
100 Eastvale Place
Glasgow, G3 8QG
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- The Little Stranger, GFT
- The Greatest Showman Sing-a-long, Glasgow Film Theatre
- ‘Young Solitude’ Review by Lola Rose
- Make Me Up at GFT
- Blueprint Independent Shorts GFT
- Womens Work 100, Fairfield Govan
- Soft Cell One Final Time, Live from London, GFT
- A Northern Soul, GFT
- The Wife, GFT
- Taggart Pilot Screening, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- The Greatest Showman Eat/Film at Sloans
- I Remember It Well Symposium, Paisley
- Singin’ in the Rain, The Seamore
- The Eyes of Orson Welles, The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Black 47 GFT
- Anchor and Hope, GFT
- European Art Cinema Day, Dogman GFT
- Sympathy for Mr Vengeance GFT