Glasgow West End Beer Festival, Cafe Source, Hillhead Sports Club
6 and 7 July, 2018
Glasgow’s original and best craft beer festival returns for it’s 4th year at Cafe Source / Hillhead Sports Club. Expect the very best in craft beer from the UK and beyond. With each brewery running their own bars, WEBF gives you the chance to come face to face with the producers of the finest Craft Beer. This year we are welcoming..
Out of Town Brewing
Twisted Barrel Ale (Coventry)
Loka Polly (Wales)
Dead End Brew Machine
Garden Shed Drinks (local gin distillery)
Grunting Growler (local bottle and growler shop)
Fyne Ales/ Fyne Ales Origins
Our own guest bar will feature beers from
North End (New Zealand)
More to be announced.
As always there will be great food at cheap prices from Cafe Source.
Saturday afternoon session is family friendly and under 18s enter free.
Cafe Source, 42 Hughenden Road, G12 9Xp
Tickets on sale now fron Eventbrite.
Cafe Source, Hughgenden Lane,
- CINE[STHESIA] – Scots and America, Kelvin Hall
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
- Something Good Will Always Happen – Graham Fulton
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Claire McFall, Creative Conversations
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- “Freedom Bound” – Slavery in Scotland Discussion at GOMA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Freedom Bound – Escaping Slavery in Scotland
- Dublin Film Festival celebrating New Scottish Cinema
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre at The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Lady Vengeance at Glasgow Film Theatre
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Handmaiden – GFT