Glasgow West End Beer Festival, Cafe Source, Hillhead Sports Club
6 and 7 July, 2018
Glasgow’s original and best craft beer festival returns for it’s 4th year at Cafe Source / Hillhead Sports Club. Expect the very best in craft beer from the UK and beyond. With each brewery running their own bars, WEBF gives you the chance to come face to face with the producers of the finest Craft Beer. This year we are welcoming..
Out of Town Brewing
Twisted Barrel Ale (Coventry)
Loka Polly (Wales)
Dead End Brew Machine
Garden Shed Drinks (local gin distillery)
Grunting Growler (local bottle and growler shop)
Fyne Ales/ Fyne Ales Origins
Our own guest bar will feature beers from
North End (New Zealand)
More to be announced.
As always there will be great food at cheap prices from Cafe Source.
Saturday afternoon session is family friendly and under 18s enter free.
Cafe Source, 42 Hughenden Road, G12 9Xp
Tickets on sale now fron Eventbrite.
Cafe Source, Hughgenden Lane,
- Aye Write – celebration of writing from community based literacy and creative writing learners
- Neil Oliver at Aye Write 2019 review by Mary Irvine
- Edwyn Collins at Monorail Music
- Book Launch: Welcome to the Heady Heights by David Ross
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- Frank Turner at Aye Write
- Lynn Howarth Featured Artist at The Glasgow Gallery
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Andrew O’Hagan Creative Conversations
- Launch of The Blame Game C.J. Cooke
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Aye Write: Emily Cutts with Carol Craig
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Girl GFT
- Astro Black GSFF at CCA
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- First Reels 2: Scottish Women Filmmakers of the 1990s CCA
- Wuthering Heights, Glasgow Film Theatre