Glasgow University Creative Writing – Showcase + Open Mic, 27 March
The Project Cafe
Friday 27 March, 2015 – 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Glasgow University’s undergraduate creative writers close the semester with an evening of fiction and poetry. Join us on Friday, March 27th from 6.00-7.30 p.m. for some music, visual poetry and spoken word.
Bring along some friends and a drink or two (3£ corkage fee).
Part of the evening will be open mic, so also bring some of your own work!
This event is free and open to all.
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow, G3 6ST
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Book Launch: A City of Segregation CCA
- Danger Poets, Waterstones Byres Road
- Women With Fierce Words CCA
- Books at the Botanics
- Launch Govanhill Book Festival 2019
- Govanhill: Portrait of a Community review Pat Byrne
- Paul Murdoch, Alexandria Writers + Open Mic
- Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
- Free Pride CCA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Bruce Biddolph Outstanding as ‘The Inquisitor’
- Edinburgh International Book Festival 2019
- Stories from the Southside – Govanhill Book Festival
- Obsession: Double Bill Safe/To Die For GFT