Glasgow University Creative Writing – Showcase + Open Mic, 27 March
The Project Cafe
Friday 27 March, 2015 – 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Glasgow University’s undergraduate creative writers close the semester with an evening of fiction and poetry. Join us on Friday, March 27th from 6.00-7.30 p.m. for some music, visual poetry and spoken word.
Bring along some friends and a drink or two (3£ corkage fee).
Part of the evening will be open mic, so also bring some of your own work!
This event is free and open to all.
Project Cafe, 134 Renfrew Street, Glasgow, G3 6ST
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- The Creative Process with Jacqueline Smith
- An Evening with local author – Pat McIntosh
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Interfest and Book Launch Garnethill Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
- Dan Richards Booked! Festival 2019 review Mary Irvine
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde
- Kerry Hudson’s Lowborn Tour, The Mitchell review Pat Byrne