Glasgow Theatre: Your Disco Needs You, The Mitchell, 25 – 26 October. Auditions May/June
The Musical will find a special place in your heart – a heart-warming, feel-good story that raises the awareness of breast cancer.
Kylie Minogue’s songs are used to tell the story of five women coming together to help save their dance class from closing.
The musical will be shown at:
The Mitchell Theatre, 6 Granville Street Charing Cross, Glasgow G3 7DR
Date: 24-26th October 2014
Patients and survivors are invited to come and audition for cast and chorus.
Auditions will take place in May and June. Watch out for details on the website: http://ydny-musical.com/
You don’t have to be a fan of Kylie to enjoy this musical. The songs seamlessly tell the story and will have you tapping along to the beat. Your Disco Needs You is a heartwarming story that ticks all the boxes of musical theatre; laughter, song, dance, tears and a great feel good ending.
Raising production costs to showcase brand new musical to raise breast cancer awareness and money for cancer charities…
Please help with Crowd Funding: http://igg.me/at/ydny-musical/x/6644365
This section: Joiners Corner, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- Colin Dunne: Concert The Tramway
- Autumn Season,2018, Play, Pie, Pint at OranMor
- “20 Seaward Street” Rehearsed Singing, The Drygate Glasgow
- Broadway in the Bar, OranMor
- Get A Life, Websters Theatre
- Yer Tea’s Oot, Websters Theatre
- An Evening With Mark Beaumont at Cottiers
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Romeo and Juliet, Theatre Royal Glasgow
- Short Attention Span Theatre Glasgow
- Songs of the Silver Screen, OranMor
- Face Forward University of Glasgow
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL RETURNS TO SCOTLAND TO SEARCH FOR STAR ROLES
- The Pieman Cometh review by Pat Byrne
- Opera Bohemia, St John’s-Renfield Church, Glasgow
- Antigone, Websters Theatre
- United States of Americana, Cottiers
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow