Glasgow Theatre: Your Disco Needs You, The Mitchell, 25 – 26 October. Auditions May/June
The Musical will find a special place in your heart – a heart-warming, feel-good story that raises the awareness of breast cancer.
Kylie Minogue’s songs are used to tell the story of five women coming together to help save their dance class from closing.
The musical will be shown at:
The Mitchell Theatre, 6 Granville Street Charing Cross, Glasgow G3 7DR
Date: 24-26th October 2014
Patients and survivors are invited to come and audition for cast and chorus.
Auditions will take place in May and June. Watch out for details on the website: http://ydny-musical.com/
You don’t have to be a fan of Kylie to enjoy this musical. The songs seamlessly tell the story and will have you tapping along to the beat. Your Disco Needs You is a heartwarming story that ticks all the boxes of musical theatre; laughter, song, dance, tears and a great feel good ending.
Raising production costs to showcase brand new musical to raise breast cancer awareness and money for cancer charities…
Please help with Crowd Funding: http://igg.me/at/ydny-musical/x/6644365
This section: Joiners Corner, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Partick and Thornwood Action Group, Summertime Salvage Stroll 30 July, 2017
- The Apollo Players, Show of Shows, Auditions in Glasgow 18 January, 2017
- West of Scotland Model Society, Bring and Build Night, 7 December, 2016
- Community Orchard Meeting, Glasgow Green, 9 October, 2016
- Centenary Bridge Club, Glasgow
- Oxfam Bookshop Byres Road – Book Group
- Eurydice Women’s Choir, Free Workshop Kibble Palace, Saturday 6 March, Celebrating International Women’s Day, 2016
- Connect Contemporary Choir
- Nominations for North Kelvin Community Council – submit by noon 18 September, 2015
- First Friday Sing Friday, August 7
- Bookmark: Reading Platform CCA Mon 3 August 2015
- Singers wanted,Glasgow Contemporary Choir, October 2014
- Travel Writing with Linda Jackson, 9 October, 2014, University of Strathclyde
- Drumchapel Food Bank
- The Arches Community Choir: rehearsal Thu 14 Aug 2014 | 7 – 9pm Arches, Argyle St
- Glasgow Lyric Choir
- South Side Music School, Glasgow
- Glasgow West End Rock Choir 2 Jul 2014, 9:30 AM Wellington Church
- Bohub Bridge Gala Day Saturday 14th June, Belmont Lane, Kelvinbridge
- All Voices Invited to Sing at The West End Festival 2014