Glasgow Style Mile Christmas Carnival 2015
Sunday 23rd November, 2014
Free event – 12.00 – 4 p.m.
Parade sets off from St Enoch around 2.30 p.m.
With dancers, drummers, dancers, dancers, samba bands, angel, fairies and street artists.
Santa will be there too, along with his Clydesdale horse and his sleight.
Lots of frolics and festive fun with over 400 performers wending their way from St Enochs to the Buchanan Street Steps, where there will be a series of performances.
Starts at 12.00pm – Parade 2.30 p.m.
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum