Glasgow Style Mile Christmas Carnival 2015
Sunday 23rd November, 2014
Free event – 12.00 – 4 p.m.
Parade sets off from St Enoch around 2.30 p.m.
With dancers, drummers, dancers, dancers, samba bands, angel, fairies and street artists.
Santa will be there too, along with his Clydesdale horse and his sleight.
Lots of frolics and festive fun with over 400 performers wending their way from St Enochs to the Buchanan Street Steps, where there will be a series of performances.
Starts at 12.00pm – Parade 2.30 p.m.
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition
- OranMor Party Nights 2018
- Make Do And Mend, Repair Cafe
- Kids Christmas Party Cottiers
- Eusebi Festive Dining 2018
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018
- Wizarding Dinner, Cottiers
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018