Glasgow Style Mile Carnival
Sunday 26 November, 2017 2.30 p.m. parade from St Enoch Square.
The Style Mile Christmas Carnival will bring music, dance and spectacle to the heart of Glasgow.
The magical procession of festive characters will come to life as they sprinkle their magic dust over the city centre.
Sunday 26 November will be an afternoon of amazing performance, thrilling costumes and enchanting acts. It is a definite date for your festive calendar. Carnival starts at 2.30pm leaving from St Enoch Square and finishing at 3.30pm at George Square.
This is the route!
St Enoch Square
St Vincent Street
West Nile Street
West George Street
Outi Smith in George Square
Watch out for Outi Smith performing at 1.30 p.m. in George Square, with a vocal trio. Singing with two awesome, super talented babes Laura Hill & Rachel Lightbody. A perfect warm up for the parade at 2.30 p.m.
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas