Glasgow Style Mile Carnival
Sunday 26 November, 2017 2.30 p.m. parade from St Enoch Square.
The Style Mile Christmas Carnival will bring music, dance and spectacle to the heart of Glasgow.
The magical procession of festive characters will come to life as they sprinkle their magic dust over the city centre.
Sunday 26 November will be an afternoon of amazing performance, thrilling costumes and enchanting acts. It is a definite date for your festive calendar. Carnival starts at 2.30pm leaving from St Enoch Square and finishing at 3.30pm at George Square.
This is the route!
St Enoch Square
St Vincent Street
West Nile Street
West George Street
Outi Smith in George Square
Watch out for Outi Smith performing at 1.30 p.m. in George Square, with a vocal trio. Singing with two awesome, super talented babes Laura Hill & Rachel Lightbody. A perfect warm up for the parade at 2.30 p.m.
- Aye Write 2019: ‘It’s Not About the Burqa’ Mariam Khan, Amna Saleem’ review Mary Irvine
- Aye Write 2019: Murray Pittock
- Aye Write 2019: Alan Brown
- Aye Write 2019 Henry Bell and Cat Boyd
- Womxns Networking Brunch
- Evening of discussion: poetry and film with Sawsan Al-Areeqe
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sauvage, GFT
- Minding the Gap, GFT
- Tartan Features Beyond Zero, CCA
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Great Escape with Dan Snow GFT
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Out of Blue, GFT
- Wild Rose, GFT
- Laurel and Hardy, Best Before Bed Cinema
- The White Crow GFT
- Yikes Film Club – Brass Eye Tapes
- NT Live: Small Island, GFT
- Aye Write: The Writing of Janet Paisley with Dr Linda Jackson, University of Strathclyde