Glasgow Style Mile Carnival
Sunday 26 November, 2017 2.30 p.m. parade from St Enoch Square.
The Style Mile Christmas Carnival will bring music, dance and spectacle to the heart of Glasgow.
The magical procession of festive characters will come to life as they sprinkle their magic dust over the city centre.
Sunday 26 November will be an afternoon of amazing performance, thrilling costumes and enchanting acts. It is a definite date for your festive calendar. Carnival starts at 2.30pm leaving from St Enoch Square and finishing at 3.30pm at George Square.
This is the route!
St Enoch Square
St Vincent Street
West Nile Street
West George Street
Outi Smith in George Square
Watch out for Outi Smith performing at 1.30 p.m. in George Square, with a vocal trio. Singing with two awesome, super talented babes Laura Hill & Rachel Lightbody. A perfect warm up for the parade at 2.30 p.m.
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Claire McFall, Creative Conversations
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- “Freedom Bound” – Slavery in Scotland Discussion at GOMA
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Freedom Bound – Escaping Slavery in Scotland
- Dublin Film Festival celebrating New Scottish Cinema
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre at The Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Lady Vengeance at Glasgow Film Theatre
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Handmaiden – GFT
- A night of music and song in support of Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Linda Jaxson, Unchain My Heart, St Louis Partick
- We See The World Differently Screening 24 October, 2018
- The Big Day of KinDness 23 October, 2018
- My 20th Century Glasgow Film Theatre
- Standing on Their Shoulders, UK Premier, Africa in Motion Film Festival