Glasgow Style Mile Carnival
Sunday 26 November, 2017 2.30 p.m. parade from St Enoch Square.
The Style Mile Christmas Carnival will bring music, dance and spectacle to the heart of Glasgow.
The magical procession of festive characters will come to life as they sprinkle their magic dust over the city centre.
Sunday 26 November will be an afternoon of amazing performance, thrilling costumes and enchanting acts. It is a definite date for your festive calendar. Carnival starts at 2.30pm leaving from St Enoch Square and finishing at 3.30pm at George Square.
This is the route!
St Enoch Square
St Vincent Street
West Nile Street
West George Street
Outi Smith in George Square
Watch out for Outi Smith performing at 1.30 p.m. in George Square, with a vocal trio. Singing with two awesome, super talented babes Laura Hill & Rachel Lightbody. A perfect warm up for the parade at 2.30 p.m.
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas
- Pay What You Decide Christmas Market, The Space
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- Best Before Bed Merry Movies Citizen M Glasgow
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Cameron House Christmas Market, Loch Lomond
- Granny Would Be Proud, I.D. Pop Up Christmas Store, The Lighthouse
- The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Christmas Baby Rave at Cottiers
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Cottiers Black Friday Christmas Ceilidh
- Jack and the Beanstalk, SEC, Gary Tank Commander and The Dolls
- Alice in Weegieland, The Tron
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Celebrate Solstice at North Kelvin Meadow
- Christmas made easy at Eusebi: gifts, hampers, party and pre-prepared food
- The Square Christmas Menu 2017
- The Rio Reunion Party, Glasgow