Glasgow Style Mile Carnival, Sunday 27 November, 2016
The Style Mile Christmas Carnival will bring music, dance and spectacle to the heart of Glasgow.
Beginning at St Enoch Centre at 2.30pm and finishing at George Square, the magical procession of festive characters will come to life as they sprinkle their magic dust over the city centre.
Sunday 27 November will be an afternoon of amazing performance, thrilling costumes and enchanting acts. It is a definite date for your festive calendar.
Participants include the Dance School of Scotland, the Citizens Theatre Community Company, Abinhaya Dance, Samba Ya Bamba Youth Group, Mount Florida Primary School and Monkey Puzzle Nursery.
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum