Glasgow Style Mile Carnival, Sunday 27 November, 2016
The Style Mile Christmas Carnival will bring music, dance and spectacle to the heart of Glasgow.
Beginning at St Enoch Centre at 2.30pm and finishing at George Square, the magical procession of festive characters will come to life as they sprinkle their magic dust over the city centre.
Sunday 27 November will be an afternoon of amazing performance, thrilling costumes and enchanting acts. It is a definite date for your festive calendar.
Participants include the Dance School of Scotland, the Citizens Theatre Community Company, Abinhaya Dance, Samba Ya Bamba Youth Group, Mount Florida Primary School and Monkey Puzzle Nursery.
- Luca Manning and Finn Bradley – The Music of Chet Baker
- Nice Thursday Market, Merchants House, Glasgow
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Glasgow Christmas Lights Switch On
- The Gracious Losers Christmas Shindig Glasgow 2018
- Falling Leaves Exhibition at The Thistle Gallery
- Polly Rose Boutique, Perfect Dresses for Special Occasions, Causeyside Street, Paisley
- Pre-loved Clothes Sale at Offshore
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Eco-friendly market, St Silas Church, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- Bleu Door, Beauty and Skincare, Kelvinbridge Glasgow
- Urban Market, Drygate, Glasgow