Glasgow St Andrews Day Torchlight Parade, Saturday 26 November, 2016
Another sparkling event from the West End Festival
A winter torchlight parade for everyone!
Saturday, 26 November, 2016 – 6.30 p.m.
This evening celebration of Scotland’s patron Saint will take the form of a torchlight parade passing through the main parts of the west end using a rolling road closure. Samba Ya Bamba and SYB Youth Band will be playing in the parade.
Vouchers for torches are now on sale at a price of £10 via the festival website or you can phone Ticket Source – 0333 666 4466. A donation from every torch sold will be made to Beatson Cancer Charity which the festival has chosen to support from this particular event.
Full details of the event, timings and how to purchase torches are available on the festival website: www.westendfestival.co.uk. (Please note the terms and conditions.)
- The Muppet Christmas Carol, GFT
- White Christmas, GFT
- Frozen Sing-a-long GFT
- Won’t You Be My Neighbour, GFT
- Home Alone GFT
- Pity Party Film Club, Cry Baby CCA
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Nae Pasaran GFT
- Christmas Caroling
- Support Glasgow Film Theatre
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- M Gallery, Winter Exhibition Launch
- The Matrix, The Arches, Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- Karine Polwart, Creative Conversations
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel