Glasgow St Andrews Day Torchlight Parade, Saturday 26 November, 2016
Another sparkling event from the West End Festival
A winter torchlight parade for everyone!
Saturday, 26 November, 2016 – 6.30 p.m.
This evening celebration of Scotland’s patron Saint will take the form of a torchlight parade passing through the main parts of the west end using a rolling road closure. Samba Ya Bamba and SYB Youth Band will be playing in the parade.
Vouchers for torches are now on sale at a price of £10 via the festival website or you can phone Ticket Source – 0333 666 4466. A donation from every torch sold will be made to Beatson Cancer Charity which the festival has chosen to support from this particular event.
Full details of the event, timings and how to purchase torches are available on the festival website: www.westendfestival.co.uk. (Please note the terms and conditions.)
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2018