Glasgow Science Festival 4 – 14 June, 2015
4 – 14 June, 2015 Various Venues and fantastic Programme of Events
Hunterian Museum: Science Showcase
4-14th June (closed Mondays)
Tues-Sat 10:00-17:00, Sun 11:00-16:00
Glasgow Science Centre on Show
Glasgow Science Centre
Entry into the science mall £10.50/ £8.50. Some activities have additional fees. Show times and availability vary. See Glasgow Science Centre website for details.
Discover three floors of interactive science exhibits, games, illusions and shows. Look into light with spectacular planetarium shows and the shadow puppet workshop and discover if ‘you are what you eat’ at the ‘Blood Bile and Body Bits’ show. Meet the experts and explore the science behind the lives we lead today.
Research Day Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University, The Arc, Cowcaddens Road – 5th June
View full programme and Book
Glasgow Caledonian University celebrates the research which is shaping the world’s health, engineering and business. The programme will feature public talks, meet the experts and interactive displays.
Strathclyde Science Special
University of Strathclyde, Hamnett Wing, John Arbuthnott Building, Cathedral Street
6th, 7th June
Meet scientists at the University of Strathclyde for a weekend of hands-on activities and workshops covering a vast spectrum of science. Explore the world of infection and discover antibiotics of the future from bees, plants and the sea. Plus, 3D printed chocolate!
Glasgow Science Festival at Kelvingrove
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
Argyle Street, Glasgow
6th, 7th June
A weekend of fun-filled science activities for all the family. Meet leading researchers from across the country and see the world in a new light: compare yourself to elite-level athletes; explore seafood’s journey from ‘Creel to Meal’; discover a glowing nanoworld; trick your senses in a land of illusions and much more. Includes events 35,37,38,39 & 40.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival