Glasgow School of Art, Degree Show 2014, 14 – 21 June
Degree Show 2014
14 - 21 June
The annual undergraduate Degree Show will this year feature work from graduating students across the School of Design and the Mackintosh School of Architecture.
The School of Fine Art, whose students were significantly impacted by the fire in the Mackintosh Building and will not be able to have a Degree Show at this time, will be represented in a special curated exhibition of of digital prints in the McLellan Galleries, which will run concurrently with Design and Architecture Degree Shows.
Also running concurrently is the annual Master of Fine Art (MFA) Degree Show/ at The Glue Factory.
Architecture and Design Degree Show
Reid Building and Bourdon Building
Renfrew Street, Glasgow G3, 6RQ
Fine Art exhibition
Enter from Renfrew Street
This section: Art - what's on
Filed under: Art - what's on
- Context, Exibition of Photography and other interesting images at Offshore Gallery
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Scotland: The Land Beneath Our Feet, ProjectAbility
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Chozumaki, The Lighthouse Glasgow
- Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
- ProjectAbility at Mono
- Artchitecture at the Arlington Baths Club, Collage Exhibition by Marion Gardyne, 1 – 17 December, 2017
- RGI Annual Exhibition, The Mitchell Library, 11 November – 26 November, 2017
- Arctic Walruses in Paisley, Art, Poetry, Fountain and Fun, 25 November, 2017
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017
- Archifon IV, Cryptic Sonica, University of Glasgow Chapel 1 – 5 November, 2017
- ProjectAbility Pop Up Shop orignal arts and crafts, Nov/Dec, 2017
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Exhibition in Napier Hall, 20 – 22 October, 2017
- Easing into Autumn With ‘Seven of Seven’, Thistle Gallery from 19 October, 2017 until end of the month.
- Scotland’s Own Coinage, The Hunterian, From 3 October 2017
- Glasgow Society of Women Artists at the Lillie Gallery, 7th October – 2nd November 2017
- A Synchronology: the contemporary and other times, Hunterian Art Gallery, 27 October 2017 – 28 January 2018
- Mackintosh Club, Helensburgh, Mackintosh Festival 2017