Glasgow Open Mic for Songwriters, Gallery of Modern Art, Last Thursday Every Month
5:15pm till 7:30pm.
Open Mic Specifically for Song Writers – a platform to showcase your original material in a quiet environment, where people listen to the music.
Come along to GOMA – last Thursday every month.
Hosted by Ernesto
Royal Exchange Square,
111 Queen Street,
G1 3AH ·
0141 287 3050
Numbers are limited to so advisable to contact Ernesto beforehand.
Email: Ernesto Fernandez
- 32nd Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- The Drake, Unplugged
- ‘A Rather Remarkable Saturday Soiree with The Madeleine Stewart Trio, The Mackintosh Club
- The Cole Porters, The State Bar 4 May, 2018
- S.O.S. – It’s a Swing Out Sunday! at Cottiers
- The Friel Sisters, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Auld Hat New Heids, The Fort, Bishopbriggs
- Salad plus Scunner, Broadcast, 19 April, 2018
- Duran Durand, John Brown’s Live, Clydebank
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Tammy, The Tannahill Centre, Paisley
- Ian Donaldson and Steven G. Leonard at The Bungalow, Paisley
- Women Writers on the Fringe, Carlton Studios, Glasgow
- Kelburn Garden Party 2018
- Steel Valley Saints at Citizen M
- Linda Jaxson at La Bodega, Blue: Joni Mitchell Review
- The Trudyloots E P Launch, The Hug and Pint
- Cajun Music, The Doublet, First Monday every Month
- Dave Arcari, Hug and Pint, Glasgow Saturday 3 March, 2018