Glasgow Open Mic for Songwriters, Gallery of Modern Art, Last Thursday Every Month
5:15pm till 7:30pm.
Open Mic Specifically for Song Writers – a platform to showcase your original material in a quiet environment, where people listen to the music.
Come along to GOMA – last Thursday every month.
Hosted by Ernesto
Royal Exchange Square,
111 Queen Street,
G1 3AH ·
0141 287 3050
Numbers are limited to so advisable to contact Ernesto beforehand.
Email: Ernesto Fernandez
- Seven Song Club The Wellgreen / Secret Goldfish / Cara Rose, The Tron
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Lisa Kowalski at King Tut’s
- The Primevals, The Reverse Cowgirls and The Kundalini Genie, Seven Song Club
- Lola in Slacks + special guests, CCA
- Spangled Cabaret 10 BirthdayParty, Rio Pop Up
- The Skids and From The Jam Kelvingrove Bandstand 17 June, 2018
- Dona Oxford, OranMor, Glasgow 16 February, 2018
- Celtic Connections 2018 – Highlights from Scots Whay Hae!
- The Friction Burns Supper, Rio Pop Up, Glasgow
- New additions to Celtic Connections Programme 2018
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- John Taylor the World is Watching, Cottiers Theatre
- Fairfield Folk Club at The Amethyst, 11 January, 2018
- Spangled Cabaret, QMU, 8 January, 2018
- Annual Bowie Tribute The Admiral Bar
- Kathryn Williams at OranMor
- KIOKO: The Big Gig in aid of Scottish Huntington’s Association
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017