Glasgow Open House Arts Festival, 28 April – 1 May, 2017
Back for their third festival Glasgow Open House Festival 2017 is on Friday 28th April – 1st May
Truly outstanding programme including artists of all stages in their careers- from Marvin Gaye Chetwynd to GSA students. Connecting DIY projects throughout the city in homes and other spaces via a map and catalogue which are available on glasgowopenhousearts.co.uk or can be picked up at Paint & Mortar, Glasgow Zine Fest at CCA Glasgow, Sunshine No.1 & The Art School.
Look out for colourful flags and ceramic tiles dotted around the city marking all GOH’17 venues. Working with several fantastic organisations based in Glasgow: The Coach House Trust, Project Ability and the Women’s Art Group at Milk Café. Artists and participants from these groups have kindly created characterful pieces to be exhibited alongside programmed exhibitions and events.
- Sixth Jimmy Reid Annual Memorial Lecture 2018
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- Nathan Bell and Lynnie Carson, Glasgow Americana
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival