Glasgow On Ice 27 November – 31 December, 2015 George Square, City Centre
Glasgow On Ice
27 November – 31 December, 2015
George Square, City Centre
Scotland’s largest outdoor ice rink is back!
Skate under the stars in Glasgow city centre – 12noon – 10pm weekdays and 10am – 10pm at weekends.
You can also sit back in comfort and enjoy festive food and drink and watch the skaters.
Wrap up warm and enjoy this family friendly event.
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Arlington Baths at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day
- OLIVER! Websters Theatre
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Take 2: The Secret of Kells
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- Nobody Knows GFT
- Sweat It Festival
- Free Comic Book Day, City Centre Comics
- Take Access 2: Bumblebee
- Glasgow Petanque Club
- Save Otago Lane Family Festival
- T.Rex is in Town, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Aye Write 2019 Gaelic Reading and Singing (Family Event)
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Joe Thomas announced as first Young Films Foundation Ambassador