Glasgow On Ice 27 November – 31 December, 2015 George Square, City Centre
Glasgow On Ice
27 November – 31 December, 2015
George Square, City Centre
Scotland’s largest outdoor ice rink is back!
Skate under the stars in Glasgow city centre – 12noon – 10pm weekdays and 10am – 10pm at weekends.
You can also sit back in comfort and enjoy festive food and drink and watch the skaters.
Wrap up warm and enjoy this family friendly event.
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Pinolino Puppet Show and Story Telling
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Princess Mononoke at Studio Ghibli Season GFT
- G20 Youth Festival – Raising Funds
- Back to the future: 1979-1989 Film Screenings at Kelvin Hall
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- The Magic Circus, Websters Theatre
- Wizard’s World Tours, KelvinHall
- Outdoor Art Film, Eglantine, North Kelvin Meadow Glasgow
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Arlington Baths at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day
- OLIVER! Websters Theatre
- Take 2: The Secret of Kells
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood