Glasgow Mela, Kelvingrove, 2 July, 2017
Scotland’s biggest free multicultural festival – Glasgow Mela at Kelvingrove Park, Sunday 2nd July, 2017 12 noon until 8 pm
Amazing live music and theatre performances, food from around the globe, colourful and lively with fun for all ages.
Don’t miss the market place where you will find bargain gifts and dazzling clothes.
The Bungalow Cafe and Mother India are both nearby so plan to end the evening with a delightful meal or pick up an ice cream cone before you head to the Mela.
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018