Glasgow Mela, Kelvingrove, 2 July, 2017
Scotland’s biggest free multicultural festival – Glasgow Mela at Kelvingrove Park, Sunday 2nd July, 2017 12 noon until 8 pm
Amazing live music and theatre performances, food from around the globe, colourful and lively with fun for all ages.
Don’t miss the market place where you will find bargain gifts and dazzling clothes.
The Bungalow Cafe and Mother India are both nearby so plan to end the evening with a delightful meal or pick up an ice cream cone before you head to the Mela.
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Free event: Scottish Writers Showcase, University of Glasgow
- Book Launch: Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Leto GFT
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood GFT
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Boogie at the Botanics, Open Air Cinema
- Inside Man GFT
- Gaza GFT
- Preview: For Sama GFT plus Q & A