Glasgow Mela, Kelvingrove, 2 July, 2017
Scotland’s biggest free multicultural festival – Glasgow Mela at Kelvingrove Park, Sunday 2nd July, 2017 12 noon until 8 pm
Amazing live music and theatre performances, food from around the globe, colourful and lively with fun for all ages.
Don’t miss the market place where you will find bargain gifts and dazzling clothes.
The Bungalow Cafe and Mother India are both nearby so plan to end the evening with a delightful meal or pick up an ice cream cone before you head to the Mela.
- The Great Street Play and The Big Lunch, Queen Margaret Drive, West End Festival 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- CCA, Art School Fire – Events: new venues, postponements and cancellations.
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- West End Festival – What a Start
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018