Glasgow Kilo Vintage Sale, The Briggait, Glasgow 4 February, 2018
VINTAGE CLOTHING AT WHOLESALE PRICES!!
Items from late 1960s – 90s!
Returning to GLASGOW this FEBRUARY for Team Kilo’s huge kilo sale!
The Briggait, 147 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
SUPER EARLYBIRD – access at 10am -tickets ONLY
Earlybird Entry – £3 from 11am
General Entry – £1.50 from 12pm-4pm
WHAT’S ALL THE FUSS ABOUT?
Supplied by Europe’s largest vintage wholesaler, The Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale lets you pick from thousands of items, from the 1960s – 1990s, menswear and womenswear, weigh what you want to buy and then pay only £15 per kilo. There is no minimum spend so if it’s just one light item you want, expect to pay as little as 75p!
REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL
1) IT’S EXCLUSIVE! Ran by the boffins at Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair, we partner up with Glass Onion Vintage Clothing Wholesalers- Europe’s BIGGEST vintage wholesaler to bring you 6 TONNES of stock! Laid out before you and waiting to be shopped, we’re talking everything from retro tees to denim, jackets to jumpers to shorts and skirts. Featuring ladies and gents fashion and accessories from the 1960s onwards, we don’t disappoint.
2) It’s SO FLIPPIN’ CHEAP! After trying on, parading and hoarding your items, take them to our weighing desk where you will be charged a meagre £15 A KILO!
3) There’s no better place to shop affordable vintage in a BIG way, come get a new wardrobe and still have some change left over. Even better, we take CASH AND CARD once you’ve paid your entry fee.
THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE VINTAGE:
Grab the bargains early! We hold special early bird hours from 10-12 at all our events. Just £3.00 entry for extra hours shopping before general admission and you can still stay in as long as you like.
And there we have it folks – ample reasons to practically CAMP outside and wait for the goodies [not really. Well, you can if you want!]
Vintage Traders / Press /
Also get in touch if you would like to join Team Kilo –always looking for fun and vintage loving event staff, photographers and videographers.
- Comic Relief 2018 at The Stand, Glasgow
- Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2018
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2018 , Programme at CCA
- Symposium: Archives, Activism, Aesthetics CCA
- Team Palka – raising funds for Scottish Huntington’s Association
- Film Listings at GFT, March 2018
- Cultural Fusion, International Women’s Day 2018
- Glasgow Women’s Library Spring Programme 2018
- Stars for Starchild, Fundraiser 10 March, 2018
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- More Special Guests attend Glasgow Film Festival 2018
- Scottish Women Writers with Linda Jackson of University of Strathclyde Creative Writing
- Generations Working Together, Conference, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Roteract Fancy a Cup of Tea with a Refugee, QMU, University of Glasgow
- Sweet Country, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Breadwinner, GFT
- Working Girl, GFF 2018
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown, GFT
- 45s for 45 All Day Fundraiser, Old Toll Bar, Glasgow
- Boutique Health and Fitness Festival, Glasgow