Glasgow Kilo Vintage Sale, The Briggait, Glasgow 4 February, 2018
VINTAGE CLOTHING AT WHOLESALE PRICES!!
Items from late 1960s – 90s!
Returning to GLASGOW this FEBRUARY for Team Kilo’s huge kilo sale!
The Briggait, 147 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
SUPER EARLYBIRD – access at 10am -tickets ONLY
Earlybird Entry – £3 from 11am
General Entry – £1.50 from 12pm-4pm
WHAT’S ALL THE FUSS ABOUT?
Supplied by Europe’s largest vintage wholesaler, The Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale lets you pick from thousands of items, from the 1960s – 1990s, menswear and womenswear, weigh what you want to buy and then pay only £15 per kilo. There is no minimum spend so if it’s just one light item you want, expect to pay as little as 75p!
REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL
1) IT’S EXCLUSIVE! Ran by the boffins at Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair, we partner up with Glass Onion Vintage Clothing Wholesalers- Europe’s BIGGEST vintage wholesaler to bring you 6 TONNES of stock! Laid out before you and waiting to be shopped, we’re talking everything from retro tees to denim, jackets to jumpers to shorts and skirts. Featuring ladies and gents fashion and accessories from the 1960s onwards, we don’t disappoint.
2) It’s SO FLIPPIN’ CHEAP! After trying on, parading and hoarding your items, take them to our weighing desk where you will be charged a meagre £15 A KILO!
3) There’s no better place to shop affordable vintage in a BIG way, come get a new wardrobe and still have some change left over. Even better, we take CASH AND CARD once you’ve paid your entry fee.
THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE VINTAGE:
Grab the bargains early! We hold special early bird hours from 10-12 at all our events. Just £3.00 entry for extra hours shopping before general admission and you can still stay in as long as you like.
And there we have it folks – ample reasons to practically CAMP outside and wait for the goodies [not really. Well, you can if you want!]
Vintage Traders / Press /
Also get in touch if you would like to join Team Kilo –always looking for fun and vintage loving event staff, photographers and videographers.
- Linda Jaxson at Avant Garde
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Jim Ferguson plus Open Mic
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Aye Write 2019: ‘It’s Not About the Burqa’ Mariam Khan, Amna Saleem’ review Mary Irvine
- Aye Write 2019: Murray Pittock
- Aye Write 2019: Alan Brown
- Aye Write 2019 Henry Bell and Cat Boyd
- Womxns Networking Brunch
- Evening of discussion: poetry and film with Sawsan Al-Areeqe
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sauvage, GFT
- Minding the Gap, GFT
- Tartan Features Beyond Zero, CCA
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Great Escape with Dan Snow GFT
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Out of Blue, GFT
- Wild Rose, GFT
- Laurel and Hardy, Best Before Bed Cinema
- The White Crow GFT