Glasgow gigs: Solas Festival, The Glad Cafe, Thursday 27th March
The Glad Cafe, Thursday 27th March, 2014
We’re bringing a night of Solas Festival’s favourite new music and caberet to The Glad Cafe In what promises to be a great gig!
We have the wonderful Genesee
The spectacular Chrissy Barnacle
the frankly arresting The Creative Martyrs
And headlining, we have the sensational LEO CONDIE AND HIS BAND!
Don’t miss this fantastic line-up.
all funds raised will go toward making Solas Festival 2014 the best festival yet!
Tickets will be available on the door and can be booked in advance at www.brownpapertickets.com
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, G41 2HG
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Stories from the Southside – Govanhill Book Festival
- G20 Youth Festival – Raising Funds
- Govanhill Carnival Parade 2019
- Govanhill International Festival 2019
- Mother Courage and Her Children by Tom Leonard
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Lids Open Day, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Websters Big Summer Event
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Record Fair at Nice n Sleazy
- Her Crooked Heart The Doublet
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA