Glasgow gigs: Solas Festival, The Glad Cafe, Thursday 27th March
The Glad Cafe, Thursday 27th March, 2014
We’re bringing a night of Solas Festival’s favourite new music and caberet to The Glad Cafe In what promises to be a great gig!
We have the wonderful Genesee
The spectacular Chrissy Barnacle
the frankly arresting The Creative Martyrs
And headlining, we have the sensational LEO CONDIE AND HIS BAND!
Don’t miss this fantastic line-up.
all funds raised will go toward making Solas Festival 2014 the best festival yet!
Tickets will be available on the door and can be booked in advance at www.brownpapertickets.com
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, G41 2HG
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Aye Write 2019 Gaelic Reading and Singing (Family Event)
- Edwyn Collins at Monorail Music
- Woodlands Community Garden’s 9th Birthday Celebration
- Hannah Aldridge and the Goat Roper Band
- Ras Digby (Sir Jessus Soundsystem) The Rum Shack
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- St Patrick’s Festival Family Fun Day
- Phil Differ: Me OranMor
- In For A Penny, Websters Theatre
- News Hacks, Oran Mor
- Sean McLoughlin: Hail Mary, Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Rich Hall’s Hoedown Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2019
- Love Music Hate Racism at The Blue Arrow
- Living with Words, Finn’s Place
- Knickerbocker Glory Glasgow University Feminist Society
- Erskine Bike Meet 2019
- International Womens Day The Blue Arrow
- The Opera Boys Cottiers