Glasgow gigs: Solas Festival, The Glad Cafe, Thursday 27th March
The Glad Cafe, Thursday 27th March, 2014
We’re bringing a night of Solas Festival’s favourite new music and caberet to The Glad Cafe In what promises to be a great gig!
We have the wonderful Genesee
The spectacular Chrissy Barnacle
the frankly arresting The Creative Martyrs
And headlining, we have the sensational LEO CONDIE AND HIS BAND!
Don’t miss this fantastic line-up.
all funds raised will go toward making Solas Festival 2014 the best festival yet!
Tickets will be available on the door and can be booked in advance at www.brownpapertickets.com
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, G41 2HG
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide
- Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Gorbals Fair 2019
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Henry Bell, Booked Festival 2019
- Polly Clark, Booked Festival 2019
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- 80 Years of Cinema Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre celebrates 80 Years of Cinema
- May 2019 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- Southside Fringe Festival 2019
- Crossways Irish Scottish Cultural and Literary Festival Roseanne Watt & Kate Newmann
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre