Glasgow Doors Open Day 2015, September 14 – September 20, 2015
Glasgow Doors Open Day 2015
September 14 – September 20, 2015
This annual built heritage festival takes place across Glasgow between 14th – 20th September 2015.
The festival celebrates the buildings, streets, parks, architecture, history and people of the city with over 100 buildings opening their doors and a programme full of walks, tours, talks and events.
This year there is a big focus on Industrial & Technical Heritage of Glasgow helping us to discover how our city has developed. From Whisky Bonds to Carpet Factories to Theatres and Private Homes, there is something for everyone.
The best part is that the whole thing is FREE for anyone to get involved.
Discover the City and explore Glasgow in a new way.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Rebel Yell on Tour, Music Moments Glasgow 2018
- Pagliacci, Scottish Opera visits Paisley, July 2018
- Family Friendly Autism Workshop, Riverside Museum
- Festival 2018, Berlin on Screen GFT
- Clydebuilt Festival 2018
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Festival, Burnt Church Film Club Glasgow
- Scottish Short Film Festival, 21 July, 2018
- John Waters’ Polyester – Launch of Scalarama Programme 2018
- Tidelines Book Festival 2018, Irvine, Scotland
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Britannia Panoptican Music Hall
- Glasgow’s Big Feed, Govan, 28 and 29 July, 2018
- Summer Nights King Tuts, Glasgow
- Roots, Rock, Reggae against Racism, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Live at Langloch Farm Fundraiser for CCI
- The Sma Shot 2018 Paisley Town Hall
- Mugstock Festival 2018
- Celebrating 80 years of the Beano, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow West End Beer Festival, Cafe Source, Hillhead Sports Club
- Spangled Cabaret, The Blue Arrow
- HYPERMARKET – ART CAR BOOT, SWG3 2018