Glasgow Doors Open Day 2015, September 14 – September 20, 2015
Glasgow Doors Open Day 2015
September 14 – September 20, 2015
This annual built heritage festival takes place across Glasgow between 14th – 20th September 2015.
The festival celebrates the buildings, streets, parks, architecture, history and people of the city with over 100 buildings opening their doors and a programme full of walks, tours, talks and events.
This year there is a big focus on Industrial & Technical Heritage of Glasgow helping us to discover how our city has developed. From Whisky Bonds to Carpet Factories to Theatres and Private Homes, there is something for everyone.
The best part is that the whole thing is FREE for anyone to get involved.
Discover the City and explore Glasgow in a new way.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018
- Save £4 Ticket Offer- The Creative Craft Show and The Scottish Quilting Show
- Artists Network Lunch, Woodland Community
- Glasgow Kilo Vintage Sale, The Briggait, Glasgow 4 February, 2018
- Talk on Gaza, University of Glasgow, 23 January, 2018
- The Friction Burns Supper, Rio Pop Up, Glasgow
- Monte Carlo Classic Rally, Paisley 31 January, 2018
- Dance House Glasgow WinterFest
- Mystical Gardens at Glasgow Botanic Gardens
- New additions to Celtic Connections Programme 2018
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Wedding Open Events at Cottiers, Glasgow West End
- Linlithgow Folk Festival – Keep Matt McGinn Singing
- Special events and big musical guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2018
- Big Feed Street Social Glasgow 27 -28 January, 2017
- Scottish Witches – Pop Up Display Mitchell Library
- This is not a Burns Night – Govanhill Baths
- Finsbay Burns Night Fundraiser
- A Celebration of the Isle of Harris Gin at Finsbay
- Yes Bar Glasgow, Hogmanay 2017