Glasgow Doors Open Day 2015, September 14 – September 20, 2015
Glasgow Doors Open Day 2015
September 14 – September 20, 2015
This annual built heritage festival takes place across Glasgow between 14th – 20th September 2015.
The festival celebrates the buildings, streets, parks, architecture, history and people of the city with over 100 buildings opening their doors and a programme full of walks, tours, talks and events.
This year there is a big focus on Industrial & Technical Heritage of Glasgow helping us to discover how our city has developed. From Whisky Bonds to Carpet Factories to Theatres and Private Homes, there is something for everyone.
The best part is that the whole thing is FREE for anyone to get involved.
Discover the City and explore Glasgow in a new way.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Glasgow May Day March and Rally 6 May, 2018
- Big Feed Street Food Special, Govan
- Radical Film Network 6818 Launch, Glasgow
- Crossmyloof Bread Festival, The Glad Cafe
- 32nd Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School
- Eco-friendly market, St Silas Church, Glasgow West End
- southern fried festival perth 2018
- A Fiction Reading. with Sheila Llewellyn and Andrew Meehan, Crossways Festival review by Pat Byrne
- S.O.S. – It’s a Swing Out Sunday! at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Rotunda Comedy Club, Fundraiser for Epilepsy Scotland
- Crossways Irish/Scottish Festival Fiction Reading & Poetry at The Tron
- Kelvin Choir Annual Spring Concert 2018, Hyndland Parish Church
- Urban Market, Drygate, Glasgow
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Crossways: The Irish Scottish Cultural & Literary Festival, Glasgow Merchant City
- Still Moving: Films and Photographs of Ulrike Ottinger, The Hunterian
- Tammy, The Tannahill Centre, Paisley
- Aperture: Asia & Pacific Film Festival In Time to Come, CCA 25 – 29 March