Glasgow Doors Open Day 2015, September 14 – September 20, 2015
Glasgow Doors Open Day 2015
September 14 – September 20, 2015
This annual built heritage festival takes place across Glasgow between 14th – 20th September 2015.
The festival celebrates the buildings, streets, parks, architecture, history and people of the city with over 100 buildings opening their doors and a programme full of walks, tours, talks and events.
This year there is a big focus on Industrial & Technical Heritage of Glasgow helping us to discover how our city has developed. From Whisky Bonds to Carpet Factories to Theatres and Private Homes, there is something for everyone.
The best part is that the whole thing is FREE for anyone to get involved.
Discover the City and explore Glasgow in a new way.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Nice Thursday Market, Merchants House, Glasgow
- Africa in Motion – I Still Hide To Smoke, GFT
- Calibre, GFT
- St Andrew’s Torch Light Parade Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Havana Film Festival 2018, GFT
- Estonia Now at GFT
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2018
- DUNOON FILM FESTIVAL 2018 ANNOUNCES FULL PROGRAMME
- John Carpenter: Master of Horror at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Samhain Lantern Walk Glasgow
- Decolonising the Speculative: Journeys to African Futures – Africa in Motion 2018
- Afri Adventure, Africa in Motion for Kids, Glasgow
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Vintage Bus Fayre Glasgow
- The Children’s Wood, Halloween 2018
- Many Singers Many Songs, Maryhill, 24 November, 2018
- West Dunbartonshire Christmas Toy Appeal
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- A night of music and song in support of Cure Claire’s Cancer