Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2019
17 – 19th May, 2019
Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 17-19th May.
The Countdown Is On
The countdown is now on with less than four weeks to go to the Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair which takes place in a purpose built marquee in the grounds of the city’s iconic Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Argyle St, Glasgow G3 8AG
You will be introduced to some of the country’s leading art galleries and award winning creatives many of whom will be launching exciting new work.
- Prices from £50 to £20,000
- Superb choice of art under £1000
- Free art wrapping service
- Free entry for children.
- Expanded exhibition space for 2019.
This weekend presents a wonderful opportunity to see and invest in some of our most well known artists as well as being wowed by new emerging creatives and the big names of tomorrow.</p
With stunning art, sculpture, prints, photography and much more this is a weekend not to be missed.
TICKETS, OPENING TIMES & REFRESHMENTS
(SO MUCH ART SO LITTLE TIME 😊)
Friday 17th May Preview Evening 6.00pm-9.00pm.
Advance Tickets Only. On sale Now.
Please note that Preview Evening tickets are limited in number and it will sell-out in advance. Adults only.
Box Office Link
Saturday 18th May 10.00am-5.30pm.
Tickets at the door Adults £4 Concession £3 Children Free
Sunday 19th May 10.00am-5.00pm.
Tickets at the door Adults £4 Concessions £3 Children Free
At the weekend Kelvingrove Art Gallery café and restaurant will be open as normal.
- Gorbals Fair 2019
- The Dark Carnival: Unplugged
- The Library Music Film – DJ and Party
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St
- Yikes Film Club presents Grand Budapest Hotel
- Book Launch: ‘this exquisite corpse’ Tawnya Renelle
- Maker And Producer (sustainable textiles)
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Dialogue: Niven Govinden and Season Butler
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood
- The Bolshoi Ballet: Carmen Suite / Petrushka Live
- Arctic GFT
- Birds of Passage
- Slow Food Glasgow Food, Class and Transformation in Glasgow
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival Bailando Con Margot: An Encore Screening CCA
- Asbury Park: Riot, Redemption, Rock n Roll GFT